Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>HOW many KEYS do you have on your KEYCHAIN and...

glowgrlnyc

i have so many i look like a high school janitor. I have 10 keys for where i work. I have 5 keys for my house. I have two keys for my car and 1 key for my girls car. i can not sneak up on anyone, but i could probably knock out a few teeth if i hit someone.

Originally posted by xpyrate

i have 7 ... 2 for work 4 for my house and then 1 more for my beach house :D though i nvr really use any of em cept my work keys and my bottle opener key chain

so uh...how bout i borrow that beach house key since you never use it:tongue: ;)

i have 4, two for work and two for my best friends' parents house

heh... actually ... I only carry my car key... it has a remote on it that controls my garage door opener and my house door opens with a key card that i keep in my wallet... My office has a fingerprint scanner with a code... dont really need to carry alot of keys ... thank god

:tongue:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

heh... actually ... I only carry my car key... it has a remote on it that controls my garage door opener and my house door opens with a key card that i keep in my wallet... My office has a fingerprint scanner with a code... dont really need to carry alot of keys ... thank god

:tongue:

You're so "Gattaca" hehehehehe :tongue:;)

i'm the furthest thing from a packrat....as soon as i have a new key on my keychain, the old goes in the garbage. I only keep what I need.

that said...9 keys

1 for my mailbox

1 for my front apt door

1 for my back apt door

1 for the entrance door to my building

1 for my mom's mailbox

1 for her entrance door

1 for her apt door

1 for the deadbolt

1 for my dad's place, which unlocks all doors (smart guy)

~the end~