Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny HOWELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

def a good night was there from about 5-8:30...

def some of the hardest beats I have heard Danny play in the 3 years I have been goin to see him.

Didnt dance much...being butt sober and him playing so techy didnt encourage that for me...but couldnt help myself around 7 when he started dropping some breaks and then BOOM...the track I came to hear...some new remix of New Orders Blue Monday that I had just heard on a live set of Howells from a few weeks ago.

Place went ape shit myself included...played the New order, dropped in the Madonna-Ray of Light acca and then back into Blue MOnday...excellent.

good times overall, 112 boyz rocked the arcade as usual :D

I usually dont post, just read the posts, but I went to Danny and happen to be up reading the board.

it was def a good nite...i was there from 2 to 6...danny was droppin awesome beats the entire time...the arcade had a chill vibe and then some wicked breaks...havent heard danny this good in a while...

Guest djdrip2002

i was there from 230-6 and what a great fuckin night!!!!

i came in to him playing real minimal at about 122 bpm with some really groovy beats nice and chill and then he started pounding only tracks i could id were those 2 mentioned above, more money more power, music is the answer acapella over some redic track, some insane beastie boys - intergalactic remix and thats all i can remember... he went nuts with the tech from about 445 on. awesme :eek:

i had a great night too.. was there from 3:30 to about 7...danced my ass off all night. I can't remember the last time i danced so hard.

the arcade reminded me of vinyl when it was vinyl like in 98-99. it was a nice feeling.

i was wearing a wifebeater and red puma pants.. anybody see me? i was in front of the booth most of the night. :)

I think I did? Were you in the back with another girl sitting on one of the cubicals? You guys were tying your pants up to make shorts?

It was my frist time hearing Danny. I loved it. I got there at 2:30 and left at 6:30. The music was insane. I walked in and all i heard was "Voices, Inside My Head" :eek: from there it was ON, I was waiting for the breaks I see they started at 7. Oh Well another time. The 112 crew in the arcade was good I was in there for a little while and heard a nasty break song. My only complaint is alot of the people, at least in the back room have NO FUCKIN idea how to dance. These people have no rythem what so ever. Made my rest from Danny quite amusing.

Overall it was a very good night.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

i had a great night too.. was there from 3:30 to about 7...danced my ass off all night. I can't remember the last time i danced so hard.

the arcade reminded me of vinyl when it was vinyl like in 98-99. it was a nice feeling.

i was wearing a wifebeater and red puma pants.. anybody see me? i was in front of the booth most of the night. :)

:eek:

Originally posted by az-tec

def a good night was there from about 5-8:30...

def some of the hardest beats I have heard Danny play in the 3 years I have been goin to see him.

Didnt dance much...being butt sober and him playing so techy didnt encourage that for me...but couldnt help myself around 7 when he started dropping some breaks and then BOOM...the track I came to hear...some new remix of New Orders Blue Monday that I had just heard on a live set of Howells from a few weeks ago.

Place went ape shit myself included...played the New order, dropped in the Madonna-Ray of Light acca and then back into Blue MOnday...excellent.

good times overall, 112 boyz rocked the arcade as usual :D

awe dude where were you I missed ya ?!?!? that sucks Will I see you fro new years?

Originally posted by housedog

I think I did? Were you in the back with another girl sitting on one of the cubicals? You guys were tying your pants up to make shorts?

It was my frist time hearing Danny. I loved it. I got there at 2:30 and left at 6:30. The music was insane. I walked in and all i heard was "Voices, Inside My Head" :eek: from there it was ON, I was waiting for the breaks I see they started at 7. Oh Well another time. The 112 crew in the arcade was good I was in there for a little while and heard a nasty break song. My only complaint is alot of the people, at least in the back room have NO FUCKIN idea how to dance. These people have no rythem what so ever. Made my rest from Danny quite amusing.

Overall it was a very good night.

:eek:

hmm.. well she was tieing her ufo's up while we were by the back bar...but we were never standing on any cubicals...how about this: i was the best looking girl and hottest dancer there..remember me now? lol...:laugh:

do any of you's go to tronic treatment at all? i think i'm possibly going tomorrow.

No not standing, you guys were sitting. I think she had on camoulflage (sp) pants. Were you tying your pants up then you put them back down? This was around 5:45. You were sitting on the middle cubical.

There was no way i went near the fronth of the booth, too crowded

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

hmm.. well she was tieing her ufo's up while we were by the back bar...but we were never standing on any cubicals...how about this: i was the best looking girl and hottest dancer there..remember me now? lol...:laugh:

do any of you's go to tronic treatment at all? i think i'm possibly going tomorrow.

Originally posted by izzykahn

It sounds like Sat. was a great night. Too bad I missed it. Is there another date set in the near future?

Last Saturday of every month Danny comes to town. :D

And yeah yeah, I didn't make it, big surprise.. :rolleyes:

I can't find anyone around me to go with. :( :( :( :( :( :(

NO, but it happened this night. All you could see was all these flashlights moving around the club. They left thru the smoking exit. I didnt see if they took anybody out though?

Originally posted by tunnle

About 7 cops walked in and around the club about 5:30am with flashlights ...does this happen alot with this club???

Originally posted by izzykahn

It sounds like Sat. was a great night. Too bad I missed it. Is there another date set in the near future?

He won't be back till February 28th. He'll be in London and Coalville on the last two Saturdays of next month.

Originally posted by tunnle

About 7 cops walked in and around the club about 5:30am with flashlights ...does this happen alot with this club???

No that's never happend at arc, and I'm surprised it happend at all. I wonder why. :confused: I've only seen that happen at exit, and we all know what happend to that place :blank:

i had a great time on Sat night...i was there from 1:30, along w/ my brown bag full of food, till about 8. the first time i heard howells was back in Oct for HOWWWWLS. i didn't enjoy him back then, but i really had a terrific time this past Sat. :D

the arcade room had nice beats, a good place to just relax.

i did see the guy in the white nautica jacket, visor, and white UFOs...sorry i didn't go say hi. ;)

Originally posted by housedog

No not standing, you guys were sitting. I think she had on camoulflage (sp) pants. Were you tying your pants up then you put them back down? This was around 5:45. You were sitting on the middle cubical.

There was no way i went near the fronth of the booth, too crowded

yea that was us.. i kept pulling mine up cause i was so hot, but they kept falling back down .. lol..:tongue:

and you gotta make room to be up there...we just start movin and everybody clears out of our way. ;)