Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N Y E

incredulous

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am probably doing nothing.. i dont feel bad about it though, i am tired and i hate nye anyway. its just a night where little kids can go out b/c they are willing to pay 200 bucks a head to get into a half assed cheesy party. amateur night if you ask me. id rather buy a pair of shoes.

Originally posted by somebitch

amateur night if you ask me.

...who the hell asked you anyway ms sunshine... :tongue:

...ive got a couple of invites to house parties as well...its not always about the clubs/lounges...you can find a nice spot with friends and bring in the new year for next to nothing...maybe you'll find one...and still get that pair of shoes...:)

Originally posted by phatman

...who the hell asked you anyway ms sunshine... :tongue:

...ive got a couple of invites to house parties as well...its not always about the clubs/lounges...you can find a nice spot with friends and bring in the new year for next to nothing...maybe you'll find one...and still get that pair of shoes...:)

yeah i know a few people having get together too but i dont know if i will feel like going. it is a possibility...

i am probably doing nothing.. i dont feel bad about it though, i am tired and i hate nye anyway. its just a night where little kids can go out b/c they are willing to pay 200 bucks a head to get into a half assed cheesy party. amateur night if you ask me. id rather buy a pair of shoes.

WOW Somebitch...you're just to cool for all of us! Wasn't it you who asked some kid on the NY board why he's going out alone? Atleast he's getting up off his ass to do something :eek:

Enjoy those shoes sweety :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nomembername

WOW Somebitch...you're just to cool for all of us! Wasn't it you who asked some kid on the NY board why he's going out alone? At least he's getting up off his ass to do something :eek:

Awww leave her alone. To each their own!

A lot of people feel the same as her -- that it's ridiculous to spend a lot of extra $ on 'just another night'..........but others are festive and love the holiday and don't mind the extra money!

xoxox to Kara!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Awww leave her alone. To each their own!

A lot of people feel the same as her -- that it's ridiculous to spend a lot of extra $ on 'just another night'..........but others are festive and love the holiday and don't mind the extra money!

xoxox to Kara!!!!!!!

I'm not bothering her...she's the one making it sound like it's crazy that people go out and spend that type of money. She'd rather just sit home by herself while all of us "children" go to cheesy parties.

sounds to me like she thinks her shit don't stink :D

I'm not bothering her...she's the one making it sound like it's crazy that people go out and spend that type of money. She'd rather just sit home by herself while all of us "children" go to cheesy parties.

sounds to me like she thinks her shit don't stink :D

but if she leaned a lil bit closer see roses really smell like ooooooo ooooooo oooooooooooo

I'm not spendin a shit load of cash that night, but i will spend some and it's all about friends anyway, just an excuse to bug out and have a good time.

ahhh, another uplifting post...:laugh:

My roomate is there now, been there all week.As of now I am still not doing anything, probably just chiil at home.

Have fun in the D.R.

Originally posted by nycchic24

[b

have a safe and happy new year. i am outty :shades: flying to the domincan republic tomorrow for new years! :party:

my dad says the same thing. i feel the same way. hes a smart man ;)

no big plans here, probally just going to a few parties or bars

WOW Somebitch...you're just to cool for all of us! Wasn't it you who asked some kid on the NY board why he's going out alone? Atleast he's getting up off his ass to do something :eek:

why do u stalk me??

i see nye as a day to be with friends, going out alone on nye is pretty pathetic if you ask me. i guess stayig home is depressing though. i dont care what people do, i personally would rather stay home than go out alone on nye. i never said i was too cool. at least i have use of the various forms of the word to.

i would appreciate if you stop replying to my posts. put me on ignore or something...

btw i am going to get off my ass and do something for nye. just telling everyone since they seem to care so much what i do :laugh: i dont know why people care if i choose to do nothing, it is unimportant to me & i dont think it is lame to stay home on nye. it is the same as any other night. i will go shopping tomorrow regardless of whether i go out tomorrow night. i will not spend 150 bucks on getting into a club on nye, i dont think it is all that entertaining. i am jet lagged and tired so i wasnt planning on going out but now that i found out i dont have to work tomorrow i figure i should sleep late and do something. i am not going out so much b.c it is nye, more b.c i feel like seeing my friends who are in town.

yes, like myst said, leave me alone!!

why do u stalk me??

i see nye as a day to be with friends, going out alone on nye is pretty pathetic if you ask me. i guess stayig home is depressing though. i dont care what people do, i personally would rather stay home than go out alone on nye. i never said i was too cool. at least i have use of the various forms of the word to.

i would appreciate if you stop replying to my posts. put me on ignore or something...

btw i am going to get off my ass and do something for nye. just telling everyone since they seem to care so much what i do :laugh: i dont know why people care if i choose to do nothing, it is unimportant to me & i dont think it is lame to stay home on nye. it is the same as any other night. i will go shopping tomorrow regardless of whether i go out tomorrow night. i will not spend 150 bucks on getting into a club on nye, i dont think it is all that entertaining. i am jet lagged and tired so i wasnt planning on going out but now that i found out i dont have to work tomorrow i figure i should sleep late and do something. i am not going out so much b.c it is nye, more b.c i feel like seeing my friends who are in town.

yes, like myst said, leave me alone!!

yeah!:mad::mad3::finger2::cuss::punch: