Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can I find one of those...

nomembername

Originally posted by nomembername

I think they're called Von Dutch hats (or something like that). I've seen a couple of people with these and I think they're kinda cool. They look like those old mesh baseball hats you wore when you were a little kid.

Thanks for the info ahead of time

lol is this a joke shit is playeddddddddddddddddd out well anyways bloomys has them and the loft on broadway has them to

von dueche bag hats lol

Originally posted by somebitch

anyone else i would say YES but i happen know this kid has no taste & is probably serious... :laugh:

:cheese::puke:

you love causing trouble for yourself don't you? I didn't realize we were so close and we knew what each other's taste were.

what's the matter are you still upset cause I didn't agree with one of your post? Do me a favor and cry me a river!:boohoo:

I use to think that Tubby character and whoever else abuses you was way off and just being a dick but now...

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET OFF MY COCK! :finger:

Guest jigsawyouth23

This is probably the silliest thing I have ever read!

Can you say petty?

Please, leave snubbery of this lowly sort to people like Joan Rivers. This isn't the Red Carpet Inquisition, and I would like to think that you guys are not only this shallow, but have something better to do than verbally bash a guy for asking about a dumb hat.

BE NICE!

:) :) :)

I think they're called Von Dutch hats (or something like that). I've seen a couple of people with these and I think they're kinda cool. They look like those old mesh baseball hats you wore when you were a little kid.

yo guido- youre right on the cutting edge arent ya??? lnfao

:laugh: so you made a new screenname to come here and act like we are losers for criticizing your wanting a von dutch hat?? i personally think youre an idiot for other reasons, this is just the icing on the cake.

:rolleyes:

what's up sweety? I hope you had a good weekend.

1.) yeah, I was really being serious when starting this thread :rolleyes:

2.) I have never once come on here and made a new screen name for myself.

3.) I'm still not sure what our beef is with each other and hopefully since it is a new year, maybe we can put it behind us and start over? If not, that's cool but I will not be responding to anymore of your posts with negativity :)

what's up sweety? I hope you had a good weekend.

1.) yeah, I was really being serious when starting this thread :rolleyes:

2.) I have never once come on here and made a new screen name for myself.

3.) I'm still not sure what our beef is with each other and hopefully since it is a new year, maybe we can put it behind us and start over? If not, that's cool but I will not be responding to anymore of your posts with negativity :)

ok. i guess we can make peace although the arguing is pretty entertaining.

hope u are having a good 2004! :hat:

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok. i guess we can make peace although the arguing is pretty entertaining.

hope u are having a good 2004! :hat:

good answer because if we were to continue all this bickering I would definitely rip you a new asshole :D

anyway...I finally found one of these hats and It only cost like $55. Shit looks phat when I where it sideways