Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girlfriend Likes To Kiss Other Girls

jokers9

Originally posted by jokers9

philly, usually gay bars. Jk, at regular clubs or bars down in the city. This is the funny part though about the whole night, my girls mom was out with us and she provoked it in the bathroom. She was right there when it happen. I forgot to tell you that whole part. I can't wait to see the responses.

this will provoke a whole another area

So the other night we went out and this girl approached her in the bathroom and wanted to kiss her.

Well anyway the next time my girl went to the bathroom this girl followed her in and she approached her and my girl said they kissed for about 5-10 seconds.

DUMP HER!

I THINK SHE'S BEEN HANGING OUT IN THE MEN'S ROOM ALSO...

Priceless04.jpg

na, she is a good girl just likes to lock lips with other girls at times. I will have a good talk with her after I grab the next girl she kisses and fuck her brains out too.

bout time you got some sense boy, shit fuck her moms too if her moms down for her daughter being all skanky.

they live near the trailer parks or something

Originally posted by dani672

yeah really i did read it.. so what if she kisses girls it makes things interesting

i agree ... but you know what would make it even more intresting ?? if she kissed him AFTER she licked my cack in the mens bathroom :D :D :cool: :cool:

let go of the jaleousy dude, girls and especially your girl will love you for it. it speaks of sexual maturity.

the best way to get a girl to be loyal to you, is to set her free. tell her she can do what she wants. she will stick to you like glue.

it´s an oxymoron, but it´s true.