Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever abused a S/O ?

xlr8ted

I'm sure we've all played head games w/ our gf/bf's, cheated, spit on them, pissed in their shampoo bottles, but have you ever sucker punched you S/O?

2 years ago my ex and I were out at a bar, and she was a real mean drunk, and she'd wanna argue w/ me about stupid stuff.. So this one time her and I were getting drunk, and she said something mean about a friend, so w/o thinking I kicked her in the face, right in the bar.... Needless to say I said sorry and we broke up.

So lets her them..

Ya know bullseye there is something about that pic that weirds me out.

maybe her midsection looks soooo mini, or it might be the fact that the boots are way too big for the rest of her.

I am not sure, but I am sure of the fact that it un-nerves me for some reason

Damn, I miss the good times of when I was able to get piss drunk and have someone that I could spit on, kick, slap and of course pull down stairs.

But most of all getting her best friends involved and calling them all filthy whores...they really loved having me around all the time :D

Originally posted by someclown

:laugh: :laugh: Fuckin' bitches need to be kept in line.

Exactly! I'm not saying that this type of shit should be happening all the time cause that would just be wrong. Every once in a while though you have to put these girls in there place when they cross the line. They actually respect you more after you spit in there face or some shit. It's actually our way of showing how much we care about you :idea:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I might try to kill my next GF, seems like that would be a rush.. Now just gotta get a personal ad together for Match.com.

Dude, no kidding, this guy I knew (huge drug addict who eventually graduated into armed robbery and ended up OD'ing on heroine and dying), went into Paterson (small city in Jersey) with a van and kidnapped a hooker. He kept her locked in his room for a whole weekend before dropping her off where he found her. I didn't really want to get into what he did with her. Now THAT was one fucked up dude.

Dude, no kidding, this guy I knew (huge drug addict who eventually graduated into armed robbery and ended up OD'ing on heroine and dying), went into Paterson (small city in Jersey) with a van and kidnapped a hooker. He kept her locked in his room for a whole weekend before dropping her off where he found her. I didn't really want to get into what he did with her. Now THAT was one fucked up dude.

In all seriousness, any kind of abuse towards a s/o or anyone for that matter is horrible, seen way too many friends (girls) go through it.. Nothing pisses me off more as when I hear about shit like this.. Guys that do that shit to women deserve to be out away.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

In all seriousness, any kind of abuse towards a s/o or anyone for that matter is horrible, seen way too many friends (girls) go through it.. Nothing pisses me off more as when I hear about shit like this.. Guys that do that shit to women deserve to be out away.

As I said, he was a crazy motherfucker. Armed robbery, jail time, they found him overdosed during a getaway attempt after robbing a bank. It was just a very appropriate (true) story to the thread at hand.

There is seriously no room in the world for violence toward anybody. I couldn't imagine raising my hand to someone who loves me.

As I said, he was a crazy motherfucker. Armed robbery, jail time, they found him overdosed during a getaway attempt after robbing a bank. It was just a very appropriate (true) story to the thread at hand.

There is seriously no room in the world for violence toward anybody. I couldn't imagine raising my hand to someone who loves me.

Amen Mr.Clown.