JP LovERs Only read this !!

Let me just say that JP was losing a step towards the end of

Factory ...But last night OMMG ...One of the most riduclous sets

ive heard in a Very very long time..Johnny went to work last

night...Finally some Good music...None of this flutes and

saxaphones looped all night..Look out NY the real JP is back and

im sure many will agree

Originally posted by donnie

johnny closed early at like 9 pm cause he hurt his back. closed with ultra nate - free. i went twice. omg jp i have no words other than amazing.

The guy could be in a coma and he will still find a way to spin somehow, you actually belive the fact that since he hurt his back that means he cant spin any longer? lame excuse, he could of came up with something better :rolleyes:

Well if he hurt his back or not he fuckin hurt mine from dancing so much, the beats were just one after another, some of the shit he played was incredible just absolutely insane, dope tracks...Just the sounds and the shit he uses in the songs made you just continously bop your head...Got in around 2am NYE and it was like a sardine can, a fuckin sauna...no one was moving and it took like an hour to walk 10 feet....finally got to the coat check after like 2 hours and saw the line, I cut that shit man I couldnt wait any longer....chilled mainly on the second floor lookin for all my boys, didnt really make it to the main floor till about 5ish...got a table upstairs in the hip hop room around 7 or 8 w/ a bottle of grey goose and the night just glistenend from there as I heard the words "Let the Sunshine In"...Kids breakdancing on the roof, shit was the hot spot cause everywhere else in the club was 900 degrees...JP looping cdel about 50 times was crazy then he dropped the silence acapella over lethal industry and looped back into cdel omg ridiculous, the dropping kiss my eyes and just restarting it like it was some bad term paper lol and Dancing up by the stage with those speakers felt like my heart was coming out of my chest w/ the bass. I cant even remember half the shit he played or remember the names so if someone could post some sorta playlist that'll be cool. But anyway its was just plain nuts, the man was beyond on point, there were no words to describe him last night ...it was probably the best new years ever, I was with all my friends all the people who I wanted to be with and I was listening to the ridiculous beats of Jonathan Peters....Don't know what else to say really just hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did...Security was mad cool, didnt have one problem with anyone in there, everyone said sorry, my bad! and excuse me, mad people were just coming up to me randomly and saying happy new year, felt really comfortable and there was alot of respect in there the crowd was def. good except for a few freaks like the guy on the roof w/ the silver pants and silver scarf thingy idk and the 9 foot tall man/woman whatever with the white painted face and the long red leather trench coat haha shit bugged me out, and the hot girls & fake tits were everywhere :eek:

I thought there was an imposter spinning last night cause the music was so bad. I have never heard him spin such garbage in my life. I got there at about 1:30pm and the club was packed with high school kids out at their first club. It was way too hot and way too packed so i stayed in the white room most of the time. Overall i was extremely disappointed and couldn't wait to leave to go home and wash the exit grime off of me. JP sucked balls!!!!!!!! The sound system is horrible and the music sounded like shit. Anyone who actually thought JP played good does not know or remember the way JP used to sound and mix at factory.

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

I thought there was an imposter spinning last night cause the music was so bad. I have never heard him spin such garbage in my life. I got there at about 1:30pm and the club was packed with high school kids out at their first club. It was way too hot and way too packed so i stayed in the white room most of the time. Overall i was extremely disappointed and couldn't wait to leave to go home and wash the exit grime off of me. JP sucked balls!!!!!!!! The sound system is horrible and the music sounded like shit. Anyone who actually thought JP played good does not know or remember the way JP used to sound and mix at factory.

madonna feat luz - Like a prayer twice

maya - Im here

sylver - after all this time twice

play fast & loose

just close your eyes

going thru it

things to come

remanipulated mixed with boots on the run

EBTG - tempermental (dub into vocal)

Deb Cox - I Never Knew

David Guetta - A little more love

died vs. laid

babalu

housemartins - change the world

donna delory - the hurting

music please

deeeeeeeeeeppp keeemmmmiiiiiicaaaalllll

john ciafone - THUNDER

antoine clamaran - amazing

a star is born

Karissa Noel - Corrupt

castor & pollux - serenity

chant for freedom

donna summer - love is a healer

chaka kahn - aint nobody

ulta nate - free

Sarah M - sweet surrender

lustral - everytime

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence (new mix)

Bob Sinclar - Kiss My eyes

Slave Nation

Marco V - Del

Lethal Industry vs. Silence

Moloko - Forever More

Octave 8 - Blackwater

6812 dub

What club were you at??? These are the same songs jp has been playing :laugh: The music was off the hook, system was not up to par but not terrible.

yeah exactly nobody can complain about yesterday,,..... i was in that club for 19 hours and he played amazing the system was up to par ..the rooftop was the hotspot all night ... since it was so crowded but the mainfloor was bangin....so fuck everyones negative response...rooftop closed around 5p.m. pissed me off alot ... i wasnt liking that....

Originally posted by razzati420

yeah exactly nobody can complain about yesterday,,..... i was in that club for 19 hours and he played amazing the system was up to par ..the rooftop was the hotspot all night ... since it was so crowded but the mainfloor was bangin....so fuck everyones negative response...rooftop closed around 5p.m. pissed me off alot ... i wasnt liking that....

exactly what ive been saying man, people just dont understand...it was a great time last night period!!!!

your an idiot...he played amazing all night, no filler whatsoever...as for people who complain that he closed early, give him a brake he spun for almost 24 hours, and it was only 40$ on nye how can anyone even compain that he closed a few hours early.

Originally posted by alexx

your an idiot...he played amazing all night, no filler whatsoever...as for people who complain that he closed early, give him a brake he spun for almost 24 hours, and it was only 40$ on nye how can anyone even compain that he closed a few hours early.

^^^^^ :rock:

Just some of the shit he played i was sitting there bopping my head saying holy shit this song is ridiculous...The beats kept going and going and they just didnt stop, I couldnt stop moving so idk what everyone else is talking about....

Def had a sick time yesterday..got there around 8am..doors were CLOSED till 930 b/c SO packed. when i finally got in OMG SILENCEEEEEEEE :P coat check was a bit ridiculous. if i would've known the roof was gonna be open i wouldn't have worn a tank and a skirt..EVERYONE was up there-room to dance too. stayed till close..which was EARLY unfortunately :( but had a good time regardless :):hat:

i dont think the muzik was sooooo bad but i agree with it being pretty boring at times....best part of the nite muzik wise was when he played that sick tech shit for about 2 hours...if anyone can i.d. at least one of those tracks it would be greatly apprecitaed.....and yeah...what the fuck is up with the system at exit....horrible

first off the name of the post is JP lovers only so all the haters shouldnt even be reading this. but yes, it definitely was an insane time, the music was sick, and anyone who complains about it closing early... well it was new years and it was only $40 and it was still almost 24 hours, so just chill.

Did you read the name of this thread you dumb IDIOT!

I dont know if your a guy or but according to your gender on your profile it says whatever = Tranny!

JP was on Point! Sick Beats!!!

If anybody is dissing NYE at Exit you need to get a fucking clue. Ive been knocking JP for a while but give credit where credit is due. His staff put together an amazing night. That was a true clubbing experience. An amazing set with no cheese or filler latin house garbage or flutes and saxophones. He really was mind blowing from 9am to 10:30am Jonny was tearing the place a new ass. Pure dirty techno hard and fast. Before that he was ripping ass as well. But for me that hour and half stretch blew my fucking mind away. Even my boy who is a JP hater said that it was an amazing night.

So listen if you cant take a jam packed house dont come out. Support NYC and stop fucking hating for the peeps who hated this night. I just hope JP does not fall off the wagon again, just keeps doing what he did on NYE. This was truly an amazing night and one that i will remember for a long time.

JP was def on point for the whole time i was there, i kinda expected there to be some filler but NONE, it was one banger after another

ya the sound coulda been tweeked a lil more but whatever, it was way better then exit ever sounded before, coulda used less highs and some more bass, but whatever you cant have everything, and remember the system was rented to be in there for today only so you can only do so much with a temporary install...