• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by Bling

i say smack down in the middle of ULTRA in front of the breakbeat tent

c vs lola lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeee

Hey, why does it have to be in front of the breakbeat tent?? Thats MY spot......

Originally posted by pookiebeah

My apologies to you crzyc if i offened you in any way, obviously he knew it wasnt personal i was on the phone with him.

Sorry im underage

Sorry that you jumped to conclusions and called me a bitch

Sorry you felt like he couldnt defend himself.

i obviously know where my place is and its not on this board, thanks for reminding me why i didnt want to join in the first place.

Maybe i need to grow up..lol...but obviously what one person thinks isn't a big deal to me.

thanks,

maggie

-take care

Maggie, your sorry 18 year old ass cracks me up. I got your PM but obviously your too young and cant comprehend what I was saying. The way you edited your post was immature and not neccesary. If you had actually read what I posted you would have seen that I said your a bitch if you meant what you posted the first time and if not then you should post a smiley so that everyone knows you are kidding. There are several people on this board that hate on Bling for posting like a madman when he is bored and I stand up for Bling b/c he is a very good friend of mine and sometimes doesnt feel like he should say anything. I wish you and Bling the best. I know you 2 are good friends and I also know that Bling would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I hope you dont take advantage of his wonderful heart and spirit.

Thank you and goodbye.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Maggie, your sorry 18 year old ass cracks me up. I got your PM but obviously your too young and cant comprehend what I was saying. The way you edited your post was immature and not neccesary. If you had actually read what I posted you would have seen that I said your a bitch if you meant what you posted the first time and if not then you should post a smiley so that everyone knows you are kidding. There are several people on this board that hate on Bling for posting like a madman when he is bored and I stand up for Bling b/c he is a very good friend of mine and sometimes doesnt feel like he should say anything. I wish you and Bling the best. I know you 2 are good friends and I also know that Bling would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I hope you dont take advantage of his wonderful heart and spirit.

Thank you and goodbye.

From another good friend of tha blingster------

:werd:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Thank you and goodbye.

:( heyyy....im 18 too...:(