Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Ferry Corsten @ Space Review

Bling

The smile on my face as I left the club speaks volumes.

Ok first things first I met so many new people, unfortunately i cant remember a lot of screenames because they post on cooljunkie and Tranceaddict.

Ok first off to my kick ass crew

1 Miriam (I know u were diggin the choons at the end my dear

2 Mdamon (u crazy sob..stop pushing me LOL j/k..

3 Carrisa (dancing up a storm as always, great to see u of course)

4 Arturo (what can we say the man is a legend

Great to see:

5 Biz (nice seeing u for that short time

6 Buster (mad props to you .. thanks for the pic and mentioning me on the broadcast.. just knowing i was mentioned i cant tell u the depths of death i reached LOL)

7) Markus and Heather (always a pleasure.. cant find any more down to earth and sweet people.. thanks for the awesome pic .. i love it, as well as your promo markus

8) POD (yes Dan didnt give me the bird this time.... we straight now ... POD is cool yo

9)Trojanman

10)bobalou (sorry u felt so sick but great to see u dancing it up at the end of the nite)

Great to meet from cooljunkie i think or TA

1)trancemonkey (the pleasure was all mine)

2)Levelistic (hope i got the spelling correct)

The TA crew

1) I only got one of your names down Jan :) great to meet you..

I must say the women on TA are all

very cute....... y muy caliente

And to my number one fan hope to hear from you soon

I know a bunch of you i saw from cp and we talked a lot i feel like a moron for not remembering ur names. right now but u know who u are.. had a blast with you guys... and thanks for all the kind words

Ok on to the review......

Ok i walk in and the hip hop room isnt hip hop markus is spinning

whooo hooo.. first person that comes up to me is heather as well as some TA's who love my OMFG I DIE shirt. :) markus sees the shirt and laughs and points at me from the booth. :cool:

Arturo absolutely dies when he sees the shirt Its all out of respect dawg for the man arturo

Ok so then i just chill and talk to heather for a bit as well as trojanman and his lady friend.

so then heather asks me to help markus carry his vinyl to the main room booth OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I died... what an honor to carry the man's vinyl's..

Seriously, markus each and every week takes me on a journey with his progressive sounds and just carrying his vinyls was really cool :)

ok so now im chillin in the booth with the TA's and arturo great time.

Markus takes the decks and kicks butt as always.

around 2 i think, ferry takes over..... OMFG this is why trance is the shizzle.... ferry just dropped all his great tracks

From hardcore fist pumping trance to great slow paced vocals the set had it all. Much better than his set back in august IMHO.

Ok so during this time I get a pic with buster and markus and heather. but the cool part was buster comes down to me and tells me he mentions me on the broadcast

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggg I DIE

What a shock.. it really doesnt get much better then this.... I have all of clubplanet to thank (yeah i know it sounds like an Oscar's speech) but seriously i want to thank all my clubplanet friends for being so cool with me and letting me have such a blast and express myself in the only way i can

DANCE MY ASS OFF

after this nite i plan to join tranceaddict as well at the request of several people

Love ya guys

Thanks for makin my new years start off on the right track

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CrzyC

Yeah, everything Bling said. I'll post my review later but one thing to mention...I spoke to both Luis and Ferry last night!!!! :D

nice C did u get a pic with him? i waited for him to leave the booth but i had drained myself so much from the nite :) glad u met him

Originally posted by Bling

nice C did u get a pic with him? i waited for him to leave the booth but i had drained myself so much from the nite :) glad u met him

Nah, though that would have been cool I was lucky to even talk to him as long as I did. I just thanked him for a fantastic end to a shitty week. LMAO! He was a really cool down to earth guy and looked so young...anybody know his age? Then I saw him in VIP and he said Hi again and waved. Now, Im not a DJ whore but his set really just did something to me last night and brought me out of a funk so I was really happy when he recognized me again. Just my own personal experience last night, it was nice.

Guest saleen351

BLING IF YOU EVER SAY THIS AGAIN: "fist pumping trance" I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAK YOU IN HALF, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FIST PUMPING TRANCE, THERE IS ONLY DRUG INDUCED GLOW STICK SWINGING, LOSER T SHIRT WEARING, FAGGOT COKED UP ON E K X G TRANCE

Originally posted by saleen351

BLING IF YOU EVER SAY THIS AGAIN: "fist pumping trance" I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAK YOU IN HALF, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FIST PUMPING TRANCE, THERE IS ONLY DRUG INDUCED GLOW STICK SWINGING, LOSER T SHIRT WEARING, FAGGOT COKED UP ON E K X G TRANCE

:lol3: :lol3:

Originally posted by saleen351

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only the SALEEN can do any kind of fist pumping! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Nah, though that would have been cool I was lucky to even talk to him as long as I did. I just thanked him for a fantastic end to a shitty week. LMAO! He was a really cool down to earth guy and looked so young...anybody know his age? Then I saw him in VIP and he said Hi again and waved. Now, Im not a DJ whore but his set really just did something to me last night and brought me out of a funk so I was really happy when he recognized me again. Just my own personal experience last night, it was nice.

Looks like you had a nice and funky weekend. :D

I am glad all the OMFG I Died crew had a blast @ Space with Ferry... I was actually listening to the broadcast while banging :tongue: and it sounded pretty good and even the people chanted Ferry! Ferry!... I still won't go to a trance event...though I'll make an exception for Tiesto when he comes back.:hat: