Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Express clothing

lilliz77

I kid you not, our new spring fashion (Dadeland Mall) is simply beautiful. The colors (key lime, peach, tan, mauve, and black) and the fabrics as well as the cut and styles are breathtaking. And I am not just saying that because I work there. Come in and take a look for yourself. Ask for Elizabeth and you will definately be walking out with an outfit you won't regret.

i bought so much stuff from their winter sale :D stuff that i wanted for a while but never wanted to spend $60 on the outfit.. i now got for like $20... shirts i wanted that were always like $30-40 i got for $14.99 :love2:

and all my fave jewelry was on saaaaaaale for $4.99.. i love their sales... i walked away with 3 pairs of earrings, a sweatsuit, 8 tops for $150 :D

gotta love it.

im excited for the spring stuff although i am not excited to run my express cc bill up again lol

Originally posted by somebitch

nothing in there fits me right. some of my best friends love that store and dragged me there to try on jeans. i thought it would be great if i could get a few pairs of moderately priced jeans/pants & everything looked awful. i am a size 2 so maybe the stuff fits better on people who are a 4 or something, i dont know. i dont think the quality of the stuff in there is all that impressive anyway so i wasnt overly upset about not fitting into anything.

I was just going to say the same thing nothing fits me right either in that store and you know im far from a 4:tongue:

I haven't been to Express in a while, the last time I was there I thought the prices were a little high. I do like that the pants come in short, regular and long...saves me money on hemming. I also really love the tanks with the shelf bras...I'm busty and they have pretty good support.