Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Young Vasectomy?

LikmyLipz

Originally posted by nomembername

correct me if I'm wrong but according to you life as we know it should come to an end and nobody should reproduce :confused:

no what shes saying is, some people have kids for the wrong reason... have kids cause you want them, because you enjoy the thought of having them around, because you cant wait to take care of them and do fun things with them... dont have them because you are expected to, or because you were to fucking cheep to buy condoms...:blown:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weyes

i know that, being female, this is a little different, but it does tie in a bit.

i had an ovarian cyst that needed to be removed. the doctors had to figure out whether they could remove just the cyst or if they needed to remove the entire ovary. removing the ovary would reduce my chances of having children. i told the docs that i intended on never having children, and they mostly said i was too young (24) to be able to make that decision. this pissed me off, 'cause i'm in charge of my own body and i WAS fit to make that decision; their assuming that i'll change my mind really insulted and angered me. because early tests had shown the cyst to be benign, only the cyst was removed.

after post-op analysis, the cyst turned out to be borderline cancerous, meaning that it and the area around it contained cells that could become cancerous in the future. taking out the whole ovary would've been the option they would've chosen, had they known that beforehand, or gone on the side of caution, which meant listening to me.

as for knowing that i never want kids at such a young age, there are many reasons. i don't think it's fair to bring a person into the world who didn't ask to be here. i think that's a selfish thing to do - to force someone into an existence 'cause YOU need to fill some need. i've got other reasons, but i'll end with saying that i will never not resent my parents for having me.

:(

that is sad.

sometimes i feel the same way but sometimes i genuinely think *maybe* i want to bring a life into the world and do it the right way. i dont think my parents were bad parents but i think they could have done a lot of things differently that would have shaped me into a better person. i dont know what i want either but i think having children is natural & beautiful if 2 people are in love and not doing it for BS social reasons. if you really want to teach, spend your time with, & raise the child not just stick them in some kind of daycare or leave them with a nanny all day. that is what is wrong with people who have kids for the wrong reasons, they dont really want kids they just like the idea of having them.

i dont think you can know for sure if you want kids until you meet the person you will marry though.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

no what shes saying is, some people have kids for the wrong reason... have kids cause you want them, because you enjoy the thought of having them around, because you cant wait to take care of them and do fun things with them... dont have them because you are expected to, or because you were to fucking cheep to buy condoms...:blown:

thanks, lml, you know what i mean. coupling all the bad parenting i see these days with my feelings about having children has really made me feel that not everyone has the right to be a parent.

sooooooooooo.....

I got proof today....

turns out he did get it done.. i saw medical records....

ooh and i swallowed..

but it kinda made me sick cause at first i was like hmm he tastes pretty good... then i was like wait wtf is cum made out of if there are no spermies in there?

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

sooooooooooo.....

I got proof today....

turns out he did get it done.. i saw medical records....

ooh and i swallowed..

but it kinda made me sick cause at first i was like hmm he tastes pretty good... then i was like wait wtf is cum made out of if there are no spermies in there?

omg :doh:

sperms themselves only make a very small percentage (like 1%) of the actual cum. the rest is proteins and other stuff... it´s basically the same as every other cum only that you can´t get pregnant from it :idea:

Originally posted by tastey

omg :doh:

sperms themselves only make a very small percentage (like 1%) of the actual cum. the rest is proteins and other stuff... it´s basically the same as every other cum only that you can´t get pregnant from it :idea:

lolol i knowwwww its just the thought.. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I had a vasectomy a year ago when I was 25. I don't have any kids and am still searching for a girlfriend!

The first doctor I visited wouldn't perform the surgery on someone my age, but the second doctor I consulted with had no qualms about it.

Personally, I'd rather not be in a romantic relationship and not have children, than to be in a romantic relationship and have children. To me, raising kids is just too much stress, time, energy, and money! It'd be like having a 24/7/365 job.

Basically, I'm 100% sure that I don't ever want to procreate, and about 98% sure I don't ever want to adopt. If I ever changed my mind, it would be far more rewarding for me to gather some money and travel to another continent to rescue a starving child from the depths of despair.

Also, everyone is selfish, not just LikmyLipz! Different things make different people happy, and vice-versa. I personally wouldn't date or marry a woman who wants kids, because a relationship must adequately meet the needs of both of us. I'm an individualist and a feminist, if that makes any sense. ;)