Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Young Vasectomy?

LikmyLipz

i used to be 100% sure i didnt want kids and i said if i changed my mind i would adopt but then i also think if i met "mr right", i would want to have our children... who knows, maybe i will have a kid & adopt a kid, maybe ill have no kids and adopt kids, maybe ill just have a kid, maybe i wont want any kids at all. i am too young to know at this point.

i know that having a baby is very special & you have the opportunity to do everything the right way. it is something that can make your life meaningful & bring people so much closer together but it can also be the opposite...

hehe, i think this guy has some story behind him if he was able to have a vasectomy at 24. it had to be unhealthy for him to have kids or he has something in his genetics he doesnt want to pass on to a kid. i dont think you can get to the bottom of it if it is a new relationship though so just wait and see, be safe.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

im very selfish, i like the fact i have niece n nephiew that i can play with, have sleep over, take out, and still give them back when im done with them...

I was in the delivery room while my sister gave birth, and this did scar me a bit, allthough it might sound stupid...

enough people are having kids that i dont need to reproduce. And if i ever change my mind, there are alot of children who are not babies (usually couples who can not reproduce want babys)

who never asked to be born, who just want someone to love them, that need loving homes.. i know everyone says im young and that i'll change my mind.. but i dont think i will... im just not intreasted in children, and dont have full time patience for them, therefor i dont want them...

In that case, you will NEVER know what true love is. You THINK you love your mom and your dad and your boyfriend and so forth, but you have no idea. Once you have your OWN kid, even tho I think adoption is a great thing, there is nothing even remotely close to it. Its something really crazy. My daughter fell and bumped her head one time, and I was about to start making holes in my wall and shit. Kill somebody, over her falling, and after that she was ok, but at that moment, I was so heated.

Originally posted by meccamedina

In that case, you will NEVER know what true love is. You THINK you love your mom and your dad and your boyfriend and so forth, but you have no idea. Once you have your OWN kid, even tho I think adoption is a great thing, there is nothing even remotely close to it. Its something really crazy. My daughter fell and bumped her head one time, and I was about to start making holes in my wall and shit. Kill somebody, over her falling, and after that she was ok, but at that moment, I was so heated.

:blah::...::blah:

just because you have a child, and i dont want any doesnt mean i will never know what love is.. I think loving a child and loving a spouse are 2 different loves, and if you confuse the 2, i think you're a warped son of a bitch....

and btw thats ur own opinion that I WILL NEVER LOVE.. and u know what? if thats the way you see it, i guess i never will in your eyes.. but that dont really matter to me. Im not trying to sell any feelings to you... lol

just because you have a child, and i dont want any doesnt mean i will never know what love is.. I think loving a child and loving a spouse are 2 different loves, and if you confuse the 2, i think you're a warped son of a bitch....

and btw thats ur own opinion that I WILL NEVER LOVE.. and u know what? if thats the way you see it, i guess i never will in your eyes.. but that dont really matter to me. Im not trying to sell any feelings to you... lol

Sorry if I offended you. I'm not tryna convince you or anything. I'm just telling you my own experience. Its crazy though, because I know whatever child you adopt isnt' gonna look like you. Knowing that that little life comes from you is something that I don't even understand. I guess its true tho, what you say. no offense, but ignorance is bliss. I'm not calling you ignorant, but I'm saying, if you don't know about it, then it doesn't affect you.

Sorry if I offended you. I'm not tryna convince you or anything. I'm just telling you my own experience. Its crazy though, because I know whatever child you adopt isnt' gonna look like you. Knowing that that little life comes from you is something that I don't even understand. I guess its true tho, what you say. no offense, but ignorance is bliss. I'm not calling you ignorant, but I'm saying, if you don't know about it, then it doesn't affect you.

but ur missing my point

i dotn even want a kid... :mad: i dont want to adopt... i dont want a child.. i said if in like 20yrs i decide i wanna f'n kid i'll adopt it.. :idea:

and u know what, it takes a strong f'n person to be able to raise and love someone elses child, you never adopted who are you to say its different.. and whos to say even if i gave birth to my own child, that it will look like me?

this is so fucking off topic its not funny.....

i was thinking about getting a vasectomy some time back too

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=166601&perpage=15&highlight=vasectomy&pagenumber=1

i also talked with a doctor, i could get it done if i wanted to. it comes down to how determined you are if you´ll get it or not. it is possible.

i decided against it for now though, since i want to wait for the "pill/shot for the man" that they are currently experimenting with on thousands of men in china.

In that case, you will NEVER know what true love is.

You might be the first person I've ever seen on here to use the UNDERLINE function :aright:

Sorry, back to the topic at hand...I think the real important question here is, why the hell are you makin' my man wait so damn long to hit that shit :eek:

Originally posted by nomembername

You might be the first person I've ever seen on here to use the UNDERLINE function :aright:

Sorry, back to the topic at hand...I think the real important question here is, why the hell are you makin' my man wait so damn long to hit that shit :eek:

its not just my idea.. its his too.. i tried to get it on the other day and he was like, no u know ur a good girl, and im afraid that will mess things up between us, so lets take it slow and wait for it to happen on its own.

its not just my idea.. its his too.. i tried to get it on the other day and he was like, no u know ur a good girl, and im afraid that will mess things up between us, so lets take it slow and wait for it to happen on its own.

If I'm getting too personal here please let me know but you seem to be cool and don't mind sharing...have you gone down on him yet or vice versa

:licker::bj:

If I'm getting too personal here please let me know but you seem to be cool and don't mind sharing...have you gone down on him yet or vice versa

:licker::bj:

yes he got his cak sucked.. lol

he offered to return the favor but i dont really want him to..

and its funny cause we are both huge teases, so we tease the shit out of eachother till we're about to beat the shit out of eacother.. by the time we actually fuck there is gonna be so much sexual tension were prob gonna drop dead from great orgasms

yes he got his cak sucked.. lol

he offered to return the favor but i dont really want him to..

and its funny cause we are both huge teases, so we tease the shit out of eachother till we're about to beat the shit out of eacother.. by the time we actually fuck there is gonna be so much sexual tension were prob gonna drop dead from great orgasms

A couple of things:

1.) you saying "yes he got his cak sucked" really turned me on

2.) did everything seem to be in place down there (he had two nuts right)?

3.) did you swallow (this is really just to help me visualize you sucking cak)?:D

4.) instead of you guys having great orgasms from all of the teasing, he will probably end up shooting his load in about 34 seconds (sorry, to burst your bubble)

A couple of things:

1.) you saying "yes he got his cak sucked" really turned me on

2.) did everything seem to be in place down there (he had two nuts right)?

3.) did you swallow (this is really just to help me visualize you sucking cak)?:D

4.) instead of you guys having great orgasms from all of the teasing, he will probably end up shooting his load in about 34 seconds (sorry, to burst your bubble)

actually every thing seemed fine, his ballz are small not smaller then normal though but that i dont mind. huge balls are grossssssssss..

i sucked him off for about 15 mins, he was really enjoying himself, moaning, had his head tilted back with his mouth open and his eyes closed.. he was playing with my hair.. he didnt want to cum though, he thinks its disrespectful to cum in my mouth with out me telling him to, so he said he just holds himself back and dont cum..... I cant wait to make him cum, i plan on swallowing for him..

actually every thing seemed fine, his ballz are small not smaller then normal though but that i dont mind. huge balls are grossssssssss..

i sucked him off for about 15 mins, he was really enjoying himself, moaning, had his head tilted back with his mouth open and his eyes closed.. he was playing with my hair.. he didnt want to cum though, he thinks its disrespectful to cum in my mouth with out me telling him to, so he said he just holds himself back and dont cum..... I cant wait to make him cum, i plan on swallowing for him..

OK, that's it! I've had enough of this bull shit. What the fuck do you mean he held himself back and didn't want to cum??? So what did he do, "oh I'm about to cum...stop! stop! oh baby, you're the best. That felt so good almost cummin".

I have no problem with a guy respecting a girl and not wanting to cum in her mouth without her knowing or whatever but if you are about to cum how the fuck do you just stop.

This nigga got issues...leave him while you have the chance.

OK, that's it! I've had enough of this bull shit. What the fuck do you mean he held himself back and didn't want to cum??? So what did he do, "oh I'm about to cum...stop! stop! oh baby, you're the best. That felt so good almost cummin".

I have no problem with a guy respecting a girl and not wanting to cum in her mouth without her knowing or whatever but if you are about to cum how the fuck do you just stop.

This nigga got issues...leave him while you have the chance.

lol shhhhh u just want me for your self..

he didnt tell me to stop, he says he has self control......

isn't it assumed ( :tongue: ) that if u go down on someone u intend on making them cum??:idea:

i know that, being female, this is a little different, but it does tie in a bit.

i had an ovarian cyst that needed to be removed. the doctors had to figure out whether they could remove just the cyst or if they needed to remove the entire ovary. removing the ovary would reduce my chances of having children. i told the docs that i intended on never having children, and they mostly said i was too young (24) to be able to make that decision. this pissed me off, 'cause i'm in charge of my own body and i WAS fit to make that decision; their assuming that i'll change my mind really insulted and angered me. because early tests had shown the cyst to be benign, only the cyst was removed.

after post-op analysis, the cyst turned out to be borderline cancerous, meaning that it and the area around it contained cells that could become cancerous in the future. taking out the whole ovary would've been the option they would've chosen, had they known that beforehand, or gone on the side of caution, which meant listening to me.

as for knowing that i never want kids at such a young age, there are many reasons. i don't think it's fair to bring a person into the world who didn't ask to be here. i think that's a selfish thing to do - to force someone into an existence 'cause YOU need to fill some need. i've got other reasons, but i'll end with saying that i will never not resent my parents for having me.

Originally posted by weyes

i don't think it's fair to bring a person into the world who didn't ask to be here. i think that's a selfish thing to do - to force someone into an existence 'cause YOU need to fill some need. i've got other reasons, but i'll end with saying that i will never not resent my parents for having me.

correct me if I'm wrong but according to you life as we know it should come to an end and nobody should reproduce :confused:

Originally posted by sexxyh

isn't it assumed ( :tongue: ) that if u go down on someone u intend on making them cum??:idea:

actually its not... i could say plenty of times i have used oral sex to make a man hard for sex, or guys have done the same for me to get me wet for sex..

but i did plan on making him cum.. but he didnt... so... I have to wait dont I...:rolleyes: