Originally posted by lilliz77

I mean just look at some of the spring collection...bellisimo

100115881.jpg

100115885.jpg

100115905.jpg

100115912.jpg

100115915.jpg

100115925.jpg

THAT'S A HOT PURSE SHE IS HOLDING IN THE FIRST PICTURE IN THE FAR BACK I WANT IT! BUT IT IS PROBABLY JUST FOR THE SHOW AND DIDN'T GO INTO PRODUCTION! :( I BOUGHT SICK SHIT THERE I WENT TO THE VERSACE WEB PAGE TO FIND IT TO POST SOME OF THE STUFF BUT ITS NOT UP YET :(

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THAT'S A HOT PURSE SHE IS HOLDING IN THE FIRST PICTURE IN THE FAR BACK I WANT IT! BUT IT IS PROBABLY JUST FOR THE SHOW AND DIDN'T GO INTO PRODUCTION! :( I BOUGHT SICK SHIT THERE I WENT TO THE VERSACE WEB PAGE TO FIND IT TO POST SOME OF THE STUFF BUT ITS NOT UP YET :(

BIG STUFF......

COME ON NOW.

VERSACE DOES NOT HAVE A "PLUS" LINE

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Like your fitting in that shit.

HATERADE WILL KILL YOU TOO! BTW DID I SAY I BOUGHT CLOTHES? IF YOU ARE SO SMART YOU SHOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT MORON....THEY SELL OTHER STUFF BESIDE CLOTHES! :rolleyes: BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ITS NOT LIKE YOU WERE EVER IN THE VERSACE STORE! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

HATERADE WILL KILL YOU TOO! BTW DID I SAY I BOUGHT CLOTHES? IF YOU ARE SO SMART YOU SHOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT MORON....THEY SELL OTHER STUFF BESIDE CLOTHES! :rolleyes: BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ITS NOT LIKE YOU WERE EVER IN THE VERSACE STORE! :rolleyes:

Nigga please, I've been in plenty,

Puerto Banus Spain

Paris and Cannes France

Antwerp Belguim

and some in the US, miami, vero beach and so on..

Thanks

Donatella

Originally posted by ashleym

I'm a little lost....:idea:

Do 4realhousdiva & xlr8ted know eachother or something? How do you know she would need plus size? Pictures maybe??

Damn I am always the one to be confused. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Considering Versace runs small anyway if you don't weigh 135-140 or LESS it will look like shit on anyone So yeah plus size is needed for me I'm not 5'8" and 118lbs lol :blank:

i was never a huge fan of versace, the collections are nice, great gowns but overall i was never very impressed. however, the spring stuff is so beautiful! totally feeling the bright colors and halter tops. the floral print ever works on the pants... my favorites:

100115872.jpg100115884.jpg100115885.jpg100115889.jpg100115891.jpg100115895.jpg