Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The meathead and the trophy wife..

xlr8ted

Frankie, cute but too much plhegm, poor girl.

Cameryn, what a great face, like to punch you in it for hating yankees

T

he asian girl, where were you all show, don't even know your name

Brad, 5 years down the tubes in the first show, this guy is def a mess, going to be fun to watch him

Jacquese, did you really wear those yellow pj's on national tv?

The guy from boston, What, head of security ? Where, Musuem of fine arts?

Nice house, love the sea otters, def would try and wrestle one. Yellow X-terra or whatever that was :laugh: Oh and nice fall Frankie, you want to be somewhere else and start over where noone knows you.. :laugh:

Originally posted by funks0ul

who do you think will create for everyone the most drama this season?

I'd say Frankie, b/c she wants to be someone else, obviously shes fucked up before and isn't happy w/ who she was. She can't hold her booze, and shes goth, she needs to rebel.

I can't believe that I just disected a character on the real world.

Originally posted by funks0ul

who do you think will create for everyone the most drama this season?

Brad

That hick girl is sooo annyoing. The girl w/ the short hair and implants was my favorite. She seemed like the most down to earth.

At first i thought frankie was ok but later when she started telling cameran that that guy likes her and just talking stuff that really isn't her business... it bothered me, and i find her a bit whinny and needy.

Definitly didn't like any of the guys. the artsy one looked very stuck up! the black guy seemed alright... and Brad, hmm after spending five years with his gf... just dumped her the moment he got there. and kept saying how he loves her and cares for her... give me a break...

the other girls seemed very chill and nice.

don't like the house though...

Originally posted by ckord

O by the way, Where did frankie get those black ciggs from? I've never seen such a thing. :confused:

there called nat sherman's ..they have all colors..great cig. to used to smoke them in a few yrs back

wow i've been smoking for awhile

I'm very disapointed in this season's cast. All the girls are just so-so when it comes to looks, the black guy (cant remember his name) seems to normal and un-exciting for this sort of show, the other 2 are plain retards. The show itself is getting pretty far out there every season and I'm liking it less and less. But I'm sure I'll get addicted to this season like every other one.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Frankie, cute but too much plhegm, poor girl.

Cameryn, what a great face, like to punch you in it for hating yankees

Originally being from PA, now living in the south eastern corner of Va, I can tell ya this is the truth. No idea why, but Southern women arent big fans of "Yankees" as they call us. You can go out to a bar/club and have a great conversation with a girl, she'll find out you're from the north and not wanna have anything to do with ya any more. Have friends from work who have moved here from Boston and Jersey who have experienced the "Yankee hating too."

I used to live in Fla and hated when I moved back up to Boston, everyone needed to slow down and everyone was so rude. Now i'm just as bad if not worse than the Avg Yankee.. so I see where shes coming from, but it wouldn't stop me from dropping one in her.

I think this season is going to be one of the better ones

I like Frankie....She drinks too much & blacks out.....I can relate :laugh:

I don't think any of the guys are good looking this season......That Brad guy looks like a big doof I don;t understand why all the girls sweat him

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I used to live in Fla and hated when I moved back up to Boston, everyone needed to slow down and everyone was so rude. Now i'm just as bad if not worse than the Avg Yankee.. so I see where shes coming from, but it wouldn't stop me from dropping one in her.

wow i experienced the s ame thing.. then i moved to nyc .... which is 100X worse.

when i first moved here, everyone said i would change. i refused to believe it. then 6 months later i caught myself yelling/cursing at some random cabbie. :laugh: its a dog eat dog world.