Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Soooooooooooooooo........

koky

C'mon ladies, WTF??? I post cock and no fucking female skin pics follow??? Let's go! I knew all you sluts were all talk and no game.......... 'cept for Vampress, of course. ;)

Seriously tho... yer always complaining about "not enough guys post pics" etc.......... WELL????!!!! C'mon! Flop'em and crop'em!!! :bounce:

C'mon ladies, WTF??? I post cock and no fucking female skin pics follow??? Let's go! I knew all you sluts were all talk and no game.......... 'cept for Vampress, of course. ;)

Seriously tho... yer always complaining about "not enough guys post pics" etc.......... WELL????!!!! C'mon! Flop'em and crop'em!!! :bounce:

post of the week !! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Damn is this shit left up to me again???

Ok i'll post one more but thats it, i'm spoiling you guys too much....I think I deserve some pics posted as well!!!

couplegmz3.jpg

Very nice picture, with the exception of one thing ....

the wedding ring. :( ...

unlesssss .....

you are still available to be my "net-wife" :heart:

post of the week !! :clap::clap::clap:
I've been here for a few months...that's post of the quarter year! :bowdown:

Much apprec'.......... but you KNOW its true!! C'mon femmes! You don't have to include yer face... it can be just shots of parts and pieces of you. Whatever's hot, in yer eyes. Hell, it can just be yer eyes!.... (for starters ;) ) But, dayum.... post SOMMMMMMMETHINGGGGGGG! This is the GD SEX forum..... give us somethin' fuckin' sexy to look at! Do you realize how close to cummin' I was in that pic?? :bounce: Tit for tat, I say! Get creative.... get hot.... have fun with it.............. and GET ON WITH IT!

::sigh:: There... that felt better.

We're waiting.............

Damn is this shit left up to me again???

Ok i'll post one more but thats it, i'm spoiling you guys too much....I think I deserve some pics posted as well!!!

couplegmz3.jpg

Vamp... you TRULY get what this forum SHOULD be all about. ESPECIALLY this thread... ;) You are quite the sexy beast... and I, for one, am stammering for the appropriate compliments. Not to mention already holding you in pretty high worship for your fearless attitude in posting yer sweet ass, not once, but FOUR times, now. :aright: I'd been debating posting my goods for years, literally... and yer first string of pics did something that just pushed me over the edge, and I took that fateful plunge. :smile2: Yer latest pic, however??.... well, let's just say that my hands are too busy to find the camera, atm. :rock:

Bottom line is.........

:bowdown::bowdown:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks guys for all the compliments :grin3:....I for one have no problem with women showing off their bodies, god made the womens body beautiful for certain reasons. One of those is to be admired, so by golly admire all you want.... yes I do have stretch marks and cellulite here and there, but I also have 2 kids and I think I still look damn good. I've always been very confident in myself and never have let anyone complex me about anything that I do or how I carry myself, I feel I do a pretty damn good job of being a woman....and whoever does not like it, can kiss my ass!!!

Again thank you and MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks guys for all the compliments :grin3:....I for one have no problem with women showing off their bodies, god made the womens body beautiful for certain reasons. One of those is to be admired, so by golly admire all you want.... yes I do have stretch marks and cellulite here and there, but I also have 2 kids and I think I still look damn good. I've always been very confident in myself and never have let anyone complex me about anything that I do or how I carry myself, I feel I do a pretty damn good job of being a woman....and whoever does not like it, can kiss my ass!!!

Again thank you and MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Can I have a kiss? I didnt geta kiss :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks guys for all the compliments :grin3:....I for one have no problem with women showing off their bodies, god made the womens body beautiful for certain reasons. One of those is to be admired, so by golly admire all you want.... yes I do have stretch marks and cellulite here and there, but I also have 2 kids and I think I still look damn good. I've always been very confident in myself and never have let anyone complex me about anything that I do or how I carry myself, I feel I do a pretty damn good job of being a woman....and whoever does not like it, can kiss my ass!!!Again thank you and MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

OK... will you just stop?? I, for one, can't lust you any more, ok? :bounce: You say things like what's in bold above and I feel like I'm gonna explode! (in a good way, that is.) Jeezus girlie... where the fuck have YOU been?? lol.... Glad you've kept that attitude, 'cause you are straight up BANGIN'. And AFTER 2 kids???? Pfft! Add MILF to the list. horny8bf.pnghorny8bf.png Whatever you do, though... do NOT stop posting. At least occasionally. I do believe you could very well be the leader that the rest of these chicas need right about now. Pics of cock didn't quite get'em goin'... so maybe yer sweet ass/hips/tits/face will. ;) Here's to hopin' so, anyway.

And Koky.... you beat me to it, man. :laugh: Exactly my thoughts. lol...

i dont like it !! i dont like it at all !!!

now where do we meet up so i can kiss your ass :confused:

Oh please Koky....i'm going to have to send you smoke signals for you to get the idea that I want more than an ass kissing!!!!

Mejor dicho, where do we meet so that I may so that I can hit you over the "Head" with it!!!!