Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Soooooooooooooooo........

koky

Originally posted by nexusgroove

ok.. koky just called me a pussy..... and to stay off this thread if I wasn't going to give a pic..

Sorry I don't take pics of my self ......

but I do have many with girls...

so I can show u 1/2 other 1/2 down the throat sorry.

;)

attachment.php?postid=1964311

Nexus...is this really you??? Chaflas says it is...but how would he know?????:confused:

all u people talkin shit & not posting pics need to shut the fuck up !!! & post pics .. not fair that you come on here , look at our cocks & pussies yet arent showin shit !! :mad: :mad: so stop comin on here sayin oh i would blah blah but never do !! so please ... leave this thread for the PEOPLE WITH BALLS & PUSSIES TO SHOW OFF ... otherwise STFU & enjoy the pics :D

btw sexy baby d ... you are hott ... love em thick like dat :D;):cool: more meat to SSSPANK !!:whip2:

Originally posted by koky

all u people talkin shit & not posting pics need to shut the fuck up !!! & post pics .. not fair that you come on here , look at our cocks & pussies yet arent showin shit !! :mad: :mad: so stop comin on here sayin oh i would blah blah but never do !! so please ... leave this thread for the PEOPLE WITH BALLS & PUSSIES TO SHOW OFF ... otherwise STFU & enjoy the pics :D

btw sexy baby d ... you are hott ... love em thick like dat :D;):cool: more meat to SSSPANK !!:whip2:

BRO, PLEASE STFU U FUCKIN MORON!!

;):tongue:

Originally posted by koky

Whenever you give me the damn USB plug for your camera.

Oh yeah, thanks by the way.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

I'll see if I can find more that don't show daces of the girls... I don't disrespect them.

but yes its me.

If I had a camera I would take some..

I have no shame.

P/S

I have a frickel and a bite mark, u might be able to see in the picture,,,, that I can prove up close and personal... lol

:D