Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Soooooooooooooooo........

koky

Originally posted by notallthere444

hahahah thanks.. I just fell off my chair...

btw i really love cake myself.. I dream about it.. Do you even eat cake? lol lol

think this x fucked up my head! AHHHHHHHHH

of course i like cake!! who doesnt?? i like chocolate & chocolate moose and cheese cake, especially dark chocolate topped LOL. i like it all. so yeah i eat cake and i love it, i am lucky to stay petite.

Originally posted by somebitch

of course i like cake!! who doesnt?? i like chocolate & chocolate moose and cheese cake, especially dark chocolate topped LOL. i like it all. so yeah i eat cake and i love it, i am lucky to stay petite.

I like carrot cake and that resses peaces cake you get at burger king.. I also like to smash cakes in peoples faces.. But to funny.. You have a nice side..

Originally posted by themrs

Don't worry honey. I'll join you sometime this weekend. Just need Koky's USB plug which he'd better not forget to bring to Crobar tomorrow.

Koky... if you forget you are going to have a shit load of people pissed at your ass!!!!

Originally posted by mdamon7278

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMFG KOKY, DO U NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, ART OR BLING YOU'RE SERVICES ARE NEEDED!!!

DAMON 2.0

omfg im stayin away from this thread......... by the way this thread ownz great pics ladies