Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Soooooooooooooooo........

koky

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

here lol

LML: I'm Just Waiting..... 4 U to get here so I can!

SomeB: I already knew SomeBitch was Hot!

U guys are :zzz:

EckoB: THANK U!!! you should have sent those a LONG time ago.. ;)

And KoKy: :blank:

U are offically the "Who Has the Balls" Thread King!

I knew U were nutz... but I didn't want to see them :yuck:

Originally posted by somebitch

haters like you are the reason why people dont post more pictures. i look perfectly normal. what, do i look like i just ate a few cakes?

Don't worry honey. I'll join you sometime this weekend. Just need Koky's USB plug which he'd better not forget to bring to Crobar tomorrow.

It's all about confidence, which you obviously have. And confidence is sexy. So fuck the haters.

Have a great day!

haters like you are the reason why people dont post more pictures. i look perfectly normal. what, do i look like i just ate a few cakes?

I can pick out allot of shit,. I’m saying I should after the mean things you said about me, not saying they weren’t true.. Not in my nature to attack someone’s looks being that im so self conscious of mine unless they deserve it... The whole cake was funny because I never saw what you looked like and it was a come back when you spoke shit.... But anyway.. I just find it funny as hell when people in glass houses throw stones lol

Originally posted by notallthere444

I can pick out allot of shit,. I’m saying I should after the mean things you said about me, not saying they weren’t true.. Not in my nature to attack someone’s looks being that im so self conscious of mine unless they deserve it... The whole cake was funny because I never saw what you looked like and it was a come back when you spoke shit.... But anyway.. I just find it funny as hell when people in glass houses throw stones lol

That was pretty deep.

youre confused. you always talk shit on me, i never said shit about you until you were up my ass with the whole cake thing which btw is completely stupid since i weigh 110. call me a fat ass or whatever, i really dont care. i dont think i am perfect & i am nothing special but i am definitely not fat.

i look pretty normal i think... ;)

the shit i said about you i just said b/c you were being so annoying. i didnt mean anything by it.

youre confused. you always talk shit on me, i never said shit about you until you were up my ass with the whole cake thing which btw is completely stupid since i weigh 110. call me a fat ass or whatever, i really dont care. i dont think i am perfect & i am nothing special but i am definitely not fat.

i look pretty normal i think... ;)

the shit i said about you i just said b/c you were being so annoying. i didnt mean anything by it.

that thread wasent even about you that you said it on.. Well anyway , 2004 so lets see,,..

ill say somthing nice.. , sexy collar bone. :)

:laugh: thanks.

you are a goodlooking guy. i dont know what you are insecure about. youre just a dick to me so i made up all that crap. it wasnt even true...

well except the guido part.

jk :tongue:;)

hahahah thanks.. I just fell off my chair...

btw i really love cake myself.. I dream about it.. Do you even eat cake? lol lol

think this x fucked up my head! AHHHHHHHHH