Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my dream girl in my dream

so i woke up in the middle of the night to bring you this....

i think i just saw some girl who will be my future wife?

it was soo vivid it was crtazy...

5'9

skinny

dark short hair

was a teacher or some kinda child teaching thing

very friendly

ohh well... maybe i will meet her... maybe next time ill have sex with her in my dream... the funny thing was.. in my dream we were like realy good friends.. and we just ended up liking each other... wierd...

Originally posted by atomicapples

5'9

skinny

dark short hair

very friendly

ohh well... maybe i will meet her... maybe next time ill have sex with her in my dream... the funny thing was.. in my dream we were like realy good friends.. and we just ended up liking each other... wierd...

i hate it when shit gets "crtazy..." but in all seriousness maybe you already know this person, just the way see them in your dream is how your subconcious perceives them??? but also where are you going to find a a skinny man whos five nine???

Originally posted by dgmodel

i hate it when shit gets "crtazy..." but in all seriousness maybe you already know this person, just the way see them in your dream is how your subconcious perceives them???

I had a dream like this not to long ago and a friend told me the same thing, when I thought it about it, even though the girl in the dream looked diff she was practically all the things I liked and felt for a girl who I do actually know. Crazy shit indeed.

:aright:

you ever have a dream so vivid, so clear, that you wake up and it alters your sense of reality??? this happend to me the other morning, and totally threw me for a loop... and i actually was saddened for a moment...

do you think that your dream life is a continuance of an alter life that is comprised of all the choices you didnt opt for??? like a complete opposite???

you ever have a dream so vivid, so clear, that you wake up and it alters your sense of reality??? this happend to me the other morning, and totally threw me for a loop... and i actually was saddened for a moment...

do you think that your dream life is a continuance of an alter life that is comprised of all the choices you didnt opt for??? like a complete opposite???

YES! I had one of those dreams, that I woke up and seriously thought it happened, and you know, normally as the day goes by, you tend to forget about your dreams, but this dream got more vivid as the day went by, was weird!

I used to think that living was really a big dream, and that when you die, you wake up from that dream, and live... kinda weird. :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

5'9

skinny

dark short hair

very friendly

xcept for the friendly part u were describing smokesum....

well fors the last time it isnt a man.. btw : marko you were in the dream too.. me and you were both checking her out.

I REMEMBER THIS SOO CLEARLY...

she had some low cut shirt or something and we both looked down her shirt when she bent over to talk to some kid in her class...

then she came and sat down next to me.

the whole dream was like 3-4 minutes long.. well thats all i remember of it...

btw : i dont think its anyone i know cuz the only female teacher i know is melissa, and im MAD not attracted to her... she is my niggah and thats it.. my talk shit buddy

:aright:

yah its always a bitch when you wake up and find out it wasn't real, especially the ones you SWEAR really happened, ugh, fuckin hate those.

hmm interesting thought on the last sentences, never thought o that really.

as for atomic, dreams really only last a few seconds and are just quick flashes of events that most likely occurred during the day, in no particular order, crazy shite huh.

• 1 year later...