Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice please

nomembername

People always think "the grass is gonna be greener on the other side" .... sometimes you gotta take the bad with the good... you say she's pretty dumb but you keep going back so she's probably not annoying dumb... probably just ditzy dumb.... So maybe you should try to give her what she wants..... Nobody's perfect and you might regret cutting her loose if you wind up with some manipulative smart chick.... She might be dumb enough to make the perfect wife:confused:

all kidding aside - you said that she has the typical fucked up stripper family situation and all that AND seeing as she's getting outta control on the love you's considering the ground rules you laid -

- forget about what the "right" thing to do is. You should get out ASAP cause she's obviously got issues (there aren't that many strippers who don't sad to say - though there are some) and seeing as how your don't have deep feelings for her why would you want to get involved in that? or have her calling you and stopping by your apartment or stalking you or any number of other things??

time to move on man...self preservation

Originally posted by barvybe

all kidding aside - you said that she has the typical fucked up stripper family situation and all that AND seeing as she's getting outta control on the love you's considering the ground rules you laid -

- forget about what the "right" thing to do is. You should get out ASAP cause she's obviously got issues (there aren't that many strippers who don't sad to say - though there are some) and seeing as how your don't have deep feelings for her why would you want to get involved in that? or have her calling you and stopping by your apartment or stalking you or any number of other things??

time to move on man...self preservation

I definitely agree with what most of you are saying about ending it before it gets out of control. Don't get me wrong though, it hasn't been like this for a long time. Just recently I have been seeing her more than usual and last night is when she left me a message while I was sleeping.

I would never intentionally go out of my way to hurt someone's feeling who I do care about. Even I know that good sex isn't worth all the hassle. I'll probably give her a call soon to let her know that we should meet so we can talk (as soon as I say that, she will know what's up cause we've had this talk before). Hopefully she will meet with me so we can work it all out.

make it happen...

...but seriously if she doesn't deal with it well its not your responsibility to make sure she's "ok"...that sounds harsh but i've heard some serious nightmare stories and you don't want this following you around for months or years.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

just do what most men do and lie to her!

That's my girl...the only reason why I'm even contemplating deading this shit is so I can come down to the dirty dirty and shack up with you for a little while ;)

Oh yeah, atleast I got a phat watch out of it for Christmas...

I'll be seeing most of you in hell.

Originally posted by nomembername

That's my girl...the only reason why I'm even contemplating deading this shit is so I can come down to the dirty dirty and shack up with you for a little while ;)

Oh yeah, atleast I got a phat watch out of it for Christmas...

I'll be seeing most of you in hell.

a watch is waaaaaaaaay better than herpes.

What are the chances that you cut it off, go out and get banged up, and in a week or two DONT call her cuz u wanna get suct and fuct ???

I think the question is ..Do you really think you can cut it off for good without another piece ...I've tried...never works out too well...for them..

Cuz i call when im mangled and they invite me over and then next thing you know your waking up in the same spot you were a month before..

I can totally understand your situation...I'm currently in a similar dilemma - except the stripper part. The thing is, she's great in a lot of ways but I don't see her as the one. Plus I kinda still want to date around a bit. But she's totally into and I like her and care about her. Its getting to the point where she has built up expectations of me that I can't always (willing or not) meet.

I'll just reiterate what most have said on this post. If the only reason you stick around is because of the sex - as in you don't dig her as a person, its better to end it now than drag it out. It'll only make things harder. Good luck with things...

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

What are the chances that you cut it off, go out and get banged up, and in a week or two DONT call her cuz u wanna get suct and fuct ???

I think the question is ..Do you really think you can cut it off for good without another piece ...I've tried...never works out too well...for them..

Cuz i call when im mangled and they invite me over and then next thing you know your waking up in the same spot you were a month before..

Exactly, that's what is so tough cause when it is 4:00am and you are retarded and you know that a good night of lovin is just a phone call away, it is tough to not pick up that phone.

Either way, I've done it before for a couple of weeks and I think this time will be easier to stay away because it isn't the first time so I have a clearer picture of where things are heading.

I think one of the CP ladies should do one of your fellow CP members a favor and be my late night booty call for a month or so until this is all behind me.

Thanks, try not to all PM me at once

:D

hey xlr8ted, how bout I introduce you to her?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You and I have the worst luck. :laugh:

Well if having to bang psycotic, dumb bitches who are emotionally unstable and beat up alcoholic cunts who we like to call our girlfriends is bad luck then yes I agree with you. :laugh:

I better stop sweet talking cause my PM box is getting pretty full.