Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC-CP Sports Board Meet Up

vicman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by macboy

What hotel are you guys staying at? Cuz if it's the Shore Club, Sagamore, Delano, Shelborne, or Raleigh, there will definitely be a party going on poolside each day of conference.

the Clay. everything is within walking distance so we'll be all over the place. :D

Originally posted by vicman

the Clay. everything is within walking distance so we'll be all over the place. :D

That's where I am too. :D

(thanks for the heads up Vic! all my friends are really excited that we found a hotel at such a good location for so cheap)

Originally posted by bxbomb

Yankee fans +Redsox fans+alcohol+hot sun=:argue::argue2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's all good when you aren't hiding behind a message board! ;)

i think i am going to drive over for the weekend, 5th - 8th, and i don't plan on sleeping.

fyi my friends from boston are playing at tantra friday the 5th with D:Fuse if anyone is interested :aright: i think that will be my first night spot but i will probably get there early evening on friday as long as my car doesn't break down or i don't run out of gas.

Originally posted by l155a

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's all good when you aren't hiding behind a message board! ;)

i think i am going to drive over for the weekend, 5th - 8th, and i don't plan on sleeping.

fyi my friends from boston are playing at tantra friday the 5th with D:Fuse if anyone is interested :aright: i think that will be my first night spot but i will probably get there early evening on friday as long as my car doesn't break down or i don't run out of gas.

YOOOOOO GOT YOUR PM :)

Ft. Myers...right on!

Originally posted by Codica3

LOL.. I'm even worse in person when it comes to baseball.. :D

actually, for a yankees fan, you aren't bad at all. you are one of the few that are actually respectable! i do have a couple friends that are yankees fans and yes sometimes our discussions of baseball get a little 'heated' but it's all part of the fun with being a fan of either or. if you are a brewers fan i will just laugh at you but when it comes to any of the sox rivals(yankees being #1 buy a huge huge margin) the talks get a little more intense ;)

so yeah the WMC is during spring training :( and the sox play the yankees in fort myers on the 7th!!! so i don't know what my plans are now, maybe just come back for the game sunday during the day and go back over or just go for fri-sat(which would be sucky). but i can't miss that game!!! nothing gets in the way of my sports lol, not even the WMC(and it's not even a regular season game i have issues).

Originally posted by l155a

actually, for a yankees fan, you aren't bad at all. you are one of the few that are actually respectable! i do have a couple friends that are yankees fans and yes sometimes our discussions of baseball get a little 'heated' but it's all part of the fun with being a fan of either or. if you are a brewers fan i will just laugh at you but when it comes to any of the sox rivals(yankees being #1 buy a huge huge margin) the talks get a little more intense ;)

so yeah the WMC is during spring training :( and the sox play the yankees in fort myers on the 7th!!! so i don't know what my plans are now, maybe just come back for the game sunday during the day and go back over or just go for fri-sat(which would be sucky). but i can't miss that game!!! nothing gets in the way of my sports lol, not even the WMC(and it's not even a regular season game i have issues).

LOL.. take me with you Sunday! :D