Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies is it considered Masturbation.....

b-side

If he's is just watching.....

:confused:

I'm just wondering where the line is drawn...

Because I asked this girl to masturbate for me... and she said she only does it by herself...

but, when we're :hump: doggy style she likes to stimulate her Clit....

I found this odd and wanted opinions....

if he is watching then of course it is masterbating but if he is participating i dont think it is anymore.

that is my fav thing too, when a guy is behind me and rubs my clit at the same time. ill rub it myself but its better if he does of course :D also if im on top b/c then my clit rubs on his body. thats why a guy with a tight stomach is soooooooooooooo hot.

Originally posted by somebitch

that is my fav thing too, when a guy is behind me and rubs my clit at the same time. ill rub it myself but its better if he does of course :D also if im on top b/c then my clit rubs on his body. thats why a guy with a tight stomach is soooooooooooooo hot.

Ur Makin' me hottttt :drool:

How about if I arch your back to the perfect position and tease your clit with a rock hard dick... then insert while I nibble the back of your neck and ocasionally spank you....

would that work :half:

Funny thing is:

Scientificly I know its not Masturbation if there is another participant... but I find it odd for some girls who "say" they don't like toys or to masturbate but don't mind it when they're having sex...

Originally posted by b-side

... but I find it odd for some girls who "say" they don't like toys or to masturbate but don't mind it when they're having sex...

yeah, that's silly.

masturbation is simply someone touching him/herself. it doesn't matter who else is in the room.