Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REVIEW OF MTV's SUMMER SHARE..LAUGHABLE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bobydigital

Hey FUGATZ!!!!!!!!.....FORGET IT.....I QUIT......I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT ITALIAN!!!!!.....THAT SHOW CHANGED MY MIND MY MAN!!!!....PROUD NOT TO BE ITALIAN!!.....HOLLLLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU DEFINATELY STILL WANT TO BE ITALIAN...

ITALIAN TIP OF THE DAY....GRAVY'S ANYTHING MADE WITH MEAT, NOW GO STUDY AND BUY A KANGOL

Originally posted by tommytempts

YOU DEFINATELY STILL WANT TO BE ITALIAN...

ITALIAN TIP OF THE DAY....GRAVY'S ANYTHING MADE WITH MEAT, NOW GO STUDY AND BUY A KANGOL

I have 3 Kangols and I'm burning them today.......And I'm moving to Boston....NJ sucks!!!....I am ashamed.... :(

Originally posted by dogekid

:eek:

:mad:

eww

don't ever hump my leg again u treasonish pillow biter

IT is a sad day for Jersey today.....I can say that I am not happy to be part of any of it.....AND BY THE WAY....your leg sucks anyway your knees are always banged up and bandaged.......yuck!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by bobydigital

IT is a sad day for Jersey today.....I can say that I am not happy to be part of any of it.....AND BY THE WAY....your leg sucks anyway your knees are always banged up and bandaged.......yuck!!!! :blown:

wtf u talkin bout dick?? don't take ur frustrations out on poor jerz.. just go to ikea and look at furniture names and u'll be fine

All I have to say is KEEP THE CAMERAS OUT OF SEASIDE! That show made everyone who goes to the Jersey shore look like a Jack ass thanks to those fools. What an awful show that was, and I think 95% of us will agree how BADLY represented the shore was.

When I go out, I want to have a good time with my friends, I dont want to worry about some jackass walking around with a camera crew behind him.....the whole time I watched this show all I could think was "please dont let my face be on this!" Im an elementary school teacher, and the last thing I need is one of the kids, or parents, catch me in a shot coming out of tempts stumbling!

Thank god I wasnt in it though, I wouldnt go within 100 feet of these clowns.:rolleyes:

Who the hell walks around down the shore and says constantly "we practically own this place" for every single place they go to???? And who the hell starts a fight with someone at a food joint because you cut the line? MTV should cut the re-runs of this show and never pull it out of the archives again!

Originally posted by trikki

Who the hell walks around down the shore and says constantly "we practically own this place" for every single place they go to???? And who the hell starts a fight with someone at a food joint because you cut the line? MTV should cut the re-runs of this show and never pull it out of the archives again!

Exactly...everybody from Tommy's group seemed cool as fuck except Tommy. He acted like a deuchebag. He doesn't even live down the shore and calls it his territory.

The best parts of the “fight†scenes were, during the 1st confrontation when the “short†guy finally called this Kojak looking homo out all of the sudden he wasn’t too quick to put his hands up & fight, just talking smack “go home little man, I’ll break youâ€, the “little†man seemed ready to throw down. The Bamboo thing as a joke, he got held back by a skinny girl if he really wanted to fight he would’ve easily got around the girl to get at the guy.

Fruit

Originally posted by g420

The best parts of the “fight†scenes were, during the 1st confrontation when the “short†guy finally called this Kojak looking homo out all of the sudden he wasn’t too quick to put his hands up & fight, just talking smack “go home little man, I’ll break youâ€, the “little†man seemed ready to throw down. The Bamboo thing as a joke, he got held back by a skinny girl if he really wanted to fight he would’ve easily got around the girl to get at the guy.

Fruit

exaaaaaaaaaactly....that bald fuck was a straight up pussy, he wasnt tough or crazy , he was your typical cocky loudmouth, they talk shit and think they own the place, then you tell them to put there hands up and they get scared shitless..i could see the fear in the pussies eyes, all i gotta say is let that fuckin fat pussy cut in front of me at any line, i woulda bashed his fuckin skull with the napkin holder.

Originally posted by Emmitt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wasn't he from north jersey?

hahahahahahahahahahaha...

cigs I saw you at bamboos!

Ha ha....funny one Ace....I was actually the one that stole the cheese balls.

If I was associated with that show, I'd have to shoot myself. Pathetic.

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

i'm sooo sick about hearing about this shit

:topicsuck:werd:

Amen.

I will say though, they missed the important things at the Jersey shore like........ the people g'd out in front of Tempts or all the cooooooool thugs driving around in their obnoxious Hondas talking shit to the girls walking into the clubs or the "family fun" on the ghetto boardwalk and the footage of the closing party was weaaaaaaaaaaaak, thats only a taste of the mayhem that goes down that night. And how could you not show Riggers on MTV, thats the hottest spot at the Jersey shore. Seriously though, no Surf Club footage at all? What the fuck!!! They show the goofballs at Neptunes in the last show, but not the half naked girls getting crazy at Surf. The rest of the world is watching and now they are laughing twice as hard as they were before, anyone down to go to Merge this Summer? They are having a Ready-Made Wives party. Beware of the feromones!

Im not surprised by MTV's choice in people. What normal, productive person would actually want cameras invading their private social lives and revealing to the world "what really goes on."

All these people depicted in their True Life specials are just attention starved and really have nothing to lose.