Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REVIEW OF MTV's SUMMER SHARE..LAUGHABLE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe tommy was a little cocky but who cares he was on tv while you guys are sitting at home with your fingers up your ass taking shit! that just makes you the bigger pussys because your not saying it to his face. Dont get me wrong i dont know shit about him but i dont think it is right for you to be saying all this stuff. Yea if he has started shit with you than he deserves it but.... i just dont think its right

Originally posted by fantasybaby102

Maybe tommy was a little cocky but who cares he was on tv while you guys are sitting at home with your fingers up your ass taking shit! that just makes you the bigger pussys because your not saying it to his face. Dont get me wrong i dont know shit about him but i dont think it is right for you to be saying all this stuff. Yea if he has started shit with you than he deserves it but.... i just dont think its right

you make no sense, so shut your pie hole.

you think he's cool b/c he was on tv??

first off, it's not even tv, it's mtv.

you make it sound like we should be jealous of him.

i'd rather be home knuckle deep in my own ass then been portayed on mtv like this fuckin hump.

what a dick.

anybody that walks around with an attitude like that and that kind of mouth for no reason needs to get the shit ripped out of him.

i can't wait for this summer when the really jacked up kids down there catch him out and make him walk the walk after talkin the talk.

him and his kangol crew should :blown:

if ya ask me, he's the one that looks like uncle fester.

Honestly...I live down the shore, in Toms River, next to Seaside...and for one thing..that guy that claims he is the 'King of Seaside' needs to just stop. First off, by the comments he made that he 'owns the bar, the dancefloor and the women' just makes Seaside look like bigger trash then it actually is, and he also gives a bad names to all the clubbers that can actually say they 'own' shit around the shore area....that's just my opinion..and by the way...their house wasn't in Seaside, it was in Ortley Beach ;-)

I would want to start a fight with everyone too if I looked like the tidybowl man with that head!:laugh:

He really apmlifies the Jersey stereotype! Now I am really am ashamed to tell people I am from Jersey. I don't think people realize that the ENTIRE country saw this awful depiction of our state!

He should be voted out of the state!!! We should send him to live with the Simple life family!! That will teach him!! Let him live in the middle of no where and see how tough he is, maybe he can bully the cows!

:vomit3: :vomit3: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Sweetheart you seem to be slightly star struck, which is fine... but obviously this guy has not only portrayed himself, but the rest of New Jersey like retards... People like that are the ones who add to the stereotyping of Italian/Americans... They throw there 3 or 4 Itailan words around as if they even know what they are talking about, act as if they should be known where ever and by who ever and be treated w/respect, when in reality, why would I respect someone who is suck a complete moron that he gets into a fight in line at a pizzeria b/c he can't wait 2 seconds for a freaking slice (do you know who I am???)... I have been going down to Seaside for years and I can absolutly tell you that the guys like the ones that were filmed on MTV are very few and far between... that wasn't a reality show, it was more like, lets see how stupid we can make the people from Jersey look.

It was an atrocity.

I guess why i am sticking up for him is because i know how it feels to have shit said about you. I am a young mom and as soon and people found out i was the town slut and its not even like that! But now that i am thinking about it i wouldnt like it if someone was doing a show in my state and acted like that.

you dont even know me! and just because i have a baby doesnt make me a slut its not like i go around and have sex with eveyone i see, im still with the babys father and it has been 2 years now so keep your mouth shut

Take a deep breathe and relax. It was a joke.

:blown:

Originally posted by dogekid

seriously

i say sangwiches too

holy shit we're all clones... whoa

Hey! I happen to like sangwiches...

seriously, I'm new and I'm not trying to take over the Jersey board, just meet some new people.

I'm not from Jersey, but I don't think it made anyone look bad - those from New Jersey, the shore, Italians or Italian Tommys ;). Everyone knows by now that MTV is a ratings whore and will exploit anyone to get ratings.

Just coming from me, I saw a lot of cool people, alot of places I'd like to go to and an Italian guy with a bald head and a big mouth drunk and showing off for MTV.

Honestly, if you were going to be on MTV for everyone to see, would you act like a p*ssy or a bad ass?

However, the bleach blonde with the senior citizen discount was a little over the top. She looked like she might have track marks.

Originally posted by mandygirl

Hey! I happen to like sangwiches...

seriously, I'm new and I'm not trying to take over the Jersey board, just meet some new people.

I'm not from Jersey, but I don't think it made anyone look bad - those from New Jersey, the shore, Italians or Italian Tommys ;). Everyone knows by now that MTV is a ratings whore and will exploit anyone to get ratings.

Just coming from me, I saw a lot of cool people, alot of places I'd like to go to and an Italian guy with a bald head and a big mouth drunk and showing off for MTV.

Honestly, if you were going to be on MTV for everyone to see, would you act like a p*ssy or a bad ass?

However, the bleach blonde with the senior citizen discount was a little over the top. She looked like she might have track marks.

:gas:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...