Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm moving to Florida tomorrow

mala

As if relocating to a warmer climate wasn't enough, I've finally reached 1,500 posts. Go me. :) I'm going to miss out on CP for a while since I won't have my computer right away. I'm sure the palm trees and sunshine will make up for it though. :cool:

Originally posted by mala

As if relocating to a warmer climate wasn't enough, I've finally reached 1,500 posts. Go me. :) I'm going to miss out on CP for a while since I won't have my computer right away. I'm sure the palm trees and sunshine will make up for it though. :cool:

:jawdrop: aww best of luck to you sweetie!!

you'll be missed around here

(bring back some sunshine and warm weather when you come back for a visit):tongue:

mala rocks; i'm glad i got to meet her when i was in new york in december. i was lucky :) .

hopefully we'll have a reunion at a wmc coming up - as soon as i can afford one :tongue: !!!

talk to you when you get settled, girl - miss ya in the meantime! say hey to the gators for me!

Best of luck... let us know where so we can have a group trip and stay at your new place~!

have fun mala!

after spending christmas break with my family in FL, i seriously rethought about how much i would really miss NYC if i moved down there... palm trees or skyscrapers, tough call (seriously.) i'd love to live down there for at least a short part of my life.

Rock on Caroline...Good luck in your new adventures in the sun...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lolahotass

Welcome down Mala......

Have a safe trip and look forward to hangin' with ya girlie :)

I second that, we need some more peeps to chill with up here in broward/palm beach!