Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any girls in here ever ........

FlipsSOE

yeah ok right.. thats exactily what i wanna do, eat an ass that has been laying in bed for 8hrs, and prob hasnt been washed since the last time we fucked... um nahhhh i'll pass

i love to eat ass, but not after its been sitting around for a while.. thats like eating lunch meat thats been sitting in the sun for 6hrs in july ewwwww

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

yeah ok right.. thats exactily what i wanna do, eat an ass that has been laying in bed for 8hrs, and prob hasnt been washed since the last time we fucked... um nahhhh i'll pass

i love to eat ass, but not after its been sitting around for a while.. thats like eating lunch meat thats been sitting in the sun for 6hrs in july ewwwww

That was PERFECTLY put.

:rofl::yuck:

aint that just yummy :arrow:

:yuck::vomit3:

i love to eat ass

i love to eat ass

i love to eat ass

i love to eat ass

you just say some of the best fucking things

Originally posted by bbbooom

you just say some of the best fucking things

its the truth though... when ur going down on a guy and he dont expect it... u lick his balls, then lick his taint.. then lick his asshole and the moans and screams that come out of his mouth and his fingers clentch the back of your head and his toes curll.. is priceless.. i love it.. it makes me wet just thinking about it

its the truth though... when ur going down on a guy and he dont expect it... u lick his balls, then lick his taint.. then lick his asshole and the moans and screams that come out of his mouth and his fingers clentch the back of your head and his toes curll.. is priceless.. i love it.. it makes me wet just thinking about it

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you are the best

Originally posted by ivehadit

translation -

she needs attention. badly.

(start a pay website with piss poor half naked pics)

Helping,

I H I

ut oh you found me out..

attention because i speak truthfully and dont bite my tongue.. you saying i need attention is an hippocritical statement dont you think???

aww :rubs ur head: its ok i'll give you attention backkkkkkkk :clap::isok::kiss2::what::boohoo::itsok:

ummmmmm why werent you cumming down for conference again ??:eek: :eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble

maybe i'll decide to go at last minute....

Im telling you right now......youre gonna get in trouble. ;)

Originally posted by koky

dude !! what a hater yo !! :laugh: :laugh: a tiny weewee will do that to your ego

koky, i sincerely salute your extreme efforts to get laid off this board. you're not going the 'i'm so sensitive bullseye' route, you're trying the 'here's my cock and pics of cooter, can someone please do me' stragety.

let me know how that pans out. (spragga might want to take some notes).

I H I