Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hedonism II: Degeneration @ Soundfactory, Fri Jan 23

well wha are peoples reactions?

i know most may bash this at first but once they realize the factory is open again for them...they will come...

just for the mere fact they want to test it out...

everyone should come out for one big reunion of all the original factory heads!

SF REUNION!!!!!!!

jan 23rd...2004

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by razzati420

this sounds wack all of it....once again factory is nothing without jp face it ..this party will not do good its just grant trying ot think of something to get people back in his clubs ..taunting people with 48 hours will only get u the krackheads ...have fun..have that place ... do some g ..and tina kill ureselves..... i will go where the music is good and the vvibe is crazy ...i go where peters go.. and other djs ..

who are quality,.,,

like morillo at discotechqe....so i dont think he will go to factory cuz erick is ripppppin apart disco ..

i bet these people posting and fightin soo much for this party were hired by grant..or maybe its just him bored and kracked out ..

EVERYONE THE JP SF THING IS OVER. SF IS A CLUB WITH BEST SOUND SYSTEM IN NYC , THE BEST SETUP IN NYC(This one can be arugued) AND BEST DECORATIONS. A CLUB IS A CLUB. waht would u have them do closed the place down. I REFUSED TO GO TO ANY RAW FOR COCK PARTY . THAT THE ONLY REASON I STOPPED GOIN(JP MY NUMBER 1 DJ IN THE WORLD) BUT THIS 48 HR SHIT SOUNDS NICE:)

I'm a jp fan but I'm also a fan of the djs Richard Grant has booked.I have gone to the factory when Danny T spun on Thanks Giving a few years ago . and I must say that He sounded better than Jp ever will aside from that we all know that every time we Step foot in that Place is like a Play land of funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .bong: :bong: :bong: :clap: Plus 48 hour shit sounds Ridiculous Im renting a hotel with all my Friends so we could come and go back and Forth just for funnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

This sounds like a great idea in theory. I'm just wondering how their going to manage the door with people being able to come back and forth after they have their bracelets??? I personally have never been a fan of JP or SF.... but it's an interesting twist.. I'm just wondering if this plan isn't going to backfire.... It almost seems like a few months back the msg was "screw all you B&T druggies we don't want you here anymore" and now all of the sudden the tone seems to be " oh shit....we're not makey money anymore .. get all the druggies back in here."... I'd be interested to see some reviews of this scenario...

This sounds like a sick party, I really like the idea of being able to leave and come back. Its def gona be different with jp not bieng there, but all the djs booked are really good. SF is by far the best club in NYC (in terms of the way it is set up,the system,the way the decorate for the parties, and just the way the club is run is a step above every other club in NYC). How much is this party gona be???

The regulars may come back but it may not be the same, Plus when we were leaving a whole new generation was entering... and it may become a really young crowd , no matter what a flyer said cuz when ur 18 in NYC your 21 w/ fake ID... But good Luck to SF i wish it the best!!:confused:

I agree with 2Sexy4u2, I went to SF for first time on Halloween '03 and completely fell in love with the club especially the music and been coming every since. It has hands down the best sound system in all of NYC. I dont understand why all these people are so against young clubgoers. I am 18 myself and I dont fuckin feel like waiting till I'm 21 to go clubbing, fuck that I'd dance circles around most of the older crowds anyways, besides they were my age once too so they should know and understand that young heads will keep on popping up as the crowd has got to keep flowing. Now some people my age act realy stupid at clubs so I know why you all would feel that way but a club is a club and there's always going to be youngsters gettin in somehow whether they have fake ID's or not. As for me, i dont give a fuck as I hit the floor, trip, dance, rave, hypnotize, I'm in there for the sick beats not the audience.

5 pages of posts and were still promoting Shawn Inc.... lol

come on, its Shawn Ink.

As for me, I love JP and SF, but have no prob. moving on, I will go to hear Shawn at SF and I will go to hear JP spin elsewhere in the future...... life moves on people. JP will only be better out of the crack shack.