Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*TRUE LIFE (ever here about editing!!!) WE HAD FUN!!!

Originally posted by skinnymalone

Hi all, Skinny Malone here with a bit of info 4ya!!!

You could bash all you want, but FYI, MTV edited the shit out of the show.

Maybe it was to our benefit, (most of us wanted to keep our jobs, Manny will know what we mean, What up bro???)

We filmed for weeks and always knew the focus was on Tommy and Anthony, but as for anyone else out there, just want to say, we have been friends for just about all our lives, we all went to school together, and I wouldn't want to spend my summers, or winters with anyone but these chosen brothers and sisters, its a family situation, the shit we been through together in our lives (deaths, breakups, family problems, car accidents(mikey still holds the record in this category), and just growing up, we been through alot of shit and made it through. They are always there 4 ya, It's a brotherhood,

you don't ask, you just do!!!! What was caught on film, and shown did not portray it all, but hey its only an hour show and what is aired is only what made it out of the editing room, but I enjoyed it!!! and believe me we partied a hell of alot more than was aired, I remember looking for Orange juice in the morning, with no luck, and just settled for twisted Teas, we kept trying to make it to the beach, but no luck, we were drunk before 4pm, then we had to get ready to go out!!! we drank too much, we ate to much, so what!!!

Yeah the original focus was the summer share, but so what if it went in a different direction, then don't watch it! Actually I'm sure most of us are happy that some shit didn't make the show!!! Tempts was out of control, Merge was awsome, and just to let you know, the Surfclub was awsome, but they have a no camera policy, so we were SOL ( but Dean and Carlos are still our boys!!!), But what happened at the house was out of control, I would put our crew up against anyones, like anthony said we're not mopes, we do shit, the boys here make things happen, we know how to occupy our time,

I enjoyed it and Tommy is an awsome guy, he is genuine, and a total pisser to be around, and FYI he was not acting, That IS Tommy!!!

Anthony, WELL all that know Anthony, you know he's not acting, He is one of a kind, him and his BALLSACK BURP!!!

actually, we were fucking starving that day, anyone that knows Skinny, knows if there is food on the table, I'm in, don't ask me if i'm hungry, I can eat!!!

just want to say I had a blast at the house over the summer but there were alot of people who made up that house then was mentioned, we all would come and go, but I just want to say we all had fun all of us!!! Tommy, Anthony, Mike, Brother Vinny, Michelle H, Michelle F, Kim, Cousin Vinny, Jeff, Mark, Tank, SeaBass ( eat at La Venere), Randy, John M (NO, i'm not drunk, I can drive, yeah right!!!), Mossimo, and the rest of the Lyndhurst crew, and me SKINNY.

Hey La Rosa what about The birthday party, SHITTERS FULL!!!

and don't forget about MY BOY BLUE!!!

SKINNY,

why do you feel you need to justify yourself to fcukers on the internet??? who cares! you put too much energy into this! this isn't FOX5 NEWS lol its a bullshit clubsite!

I finally got to a computer. OK...Lets start by saying that as much as all of you ar disapointed..So am...I agree with most of you that the show does not fit its title...

We filmed inside the house and in the clubs for hours and they failed to show any of that footage....

I said it in the begining of the show that Tommy is a genuine person and they showd him like a weenie....GOTTA LOVE TV...

I will recap what skinny (one of my best friends) said.. We had the best time filming all that.

Those of you who know me know that i am as real as they come...

Originally posted by chellybell

I finally got to a computer. OK...Lets start by saying that as much as all of you ar disapointed..So am...I agree with most of you that the show does not fit its title...

We filmed inside the house and in the clubs for hours and they failed to show any of that footage....

I said it in the begining of the show that Tommy is a genuine person and they showd him like a weenie....GOTTA LOVE TV...

I will recap what skinny (one of my best friends) said.. We had the best time filming all that.

Those of you who know me know that i am as real as they come...

... r u the michelle that was the other kid's girlfriend?

...if so...good job of not making an ass of yourself on tv!..lol...

Did tommy really cry that day on the beach, or did that edit that in? Did tommy really start w/ every person or bug in sight, or did that edit that in? Did tommy really have a woobie, or did they edit that it?

As long as you guys had fun thats all that matters, but don't say the shit was edited, it happend, unless it was staged.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Did tommy really cry that day on the beach, or did that edit that in? Did tommy really start w/ every person or bug in sight, or did that edit that in? Did tommy really have a woobie, or did they edit that it?

X your copy and paste skills are lacking sonny

how's life?

UNFORTUNATLY..I am Michelle F..the one who did make an ass of herself...

Lets get something straight..the cameras filmed over 50 hours of footage..it all did happen but they only showed bits and pieces and the footage so it made it look like he was crying over a girl when he really was crying over his GM who died the week before..

they edited it that way.

as far as him talking to the camera ...it was staged..they asked ?'s and we answered them...that footage was filmed a month ago in our apts. only 15minutes of that show was in the summer.

They focused on tommy for a reason which you all will find out at a later date..;)

I said it in the show and I will say it again...He is the most genuine person you will meet..unfortuantly the cameras made him look like a fighting crybaby...SHIT HAPPENS...

chelly you DID not make a fool out of yourself.. the few times you spoke you either made a good point.. or were funny as hell..

since i know you i could actually take what you were saying about him seriously.. i have friends just like him.. i am sure there are people on thisboard or people who know people that started way more fights down the shore than he did.. they just didnt see them in a matter of an hour!

skinny.. i am having problems with my cell and i am getting a new one tom...I will call you in a little while...

DANI-- thanks hunny...Alot of people on this board know me and know that i wouldnt stick up for anyone unless it was warranted..

God this topic is going to to on forever....I LOVE IT!!!!

PS--EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME SKINNY TO THE BOARD ..he has been a lurker for some time now...he has just graduated to posting on this very educated...eventful board...HA!

Originally posted by chellybell

UNFORTUNATLY..I am Michelle F..the one who did make an ass of herself...

Lets get something straight..the cameras filmed over 50 hours of footage..it all did happen but they only showed bits and pieces and the footage so it made it look like he was crying over a girl when he really was crying over his GM who died the week before..

they edited it that way.

as far as him talking to the camera ...it was staged..they asked ?'s and we answered them...that footage was filmed a month ago in our apts. only 15minutes of that show was in the summer.

They focused on tommy for a reason which you all will find out at a later date..;)

I said it in the show and I will say it again...He is the most genuine person you will meet..unfortuantly the cameras made him look like a fighting crybaby...SHIT HAPPENS...

..haha..i wasn't saying that the other ones made asses out of themselves,.....but from what dani said....i guessed that was the one u were........