Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMFG dan marino GM of dolphins

Bling

I saw the Pittsburgh throwback Marino jersey's they look cool as shit .. I may even pick one up .. would rather an 84 jersey or soemthing but anwyay this is great news .. brings some of the people who made the team what it was back into the organization. :)

I'm a die hard Dolphin fan that loves Dan Marino as much as the next guy, but to have him as the General Manger as the Dolphins. I'm not to sure of that move......Dan Marino has NO General Mangaging experience....There will be lots of questions to be answered. Can he negotiate contracts? Does he know how to manipulate the cap? How good of a BUSINESS man is he? ECT. I think the Dolphins are thinking with there hearts on this one, and I think the only thing Wayne is looking to do is use this as way of luring fans into buying tickets, but hey who am I. I hope it works out for the best!

we will find out details at 5...but he will not be a g.m. and from what im understanding nothing has changed...everything will be the same with the exact same people...just that they all will have to answer to dan.....so fins fans dont get to excited yet...yes hes an icon...but we dont know if he will do anything with this job yet!!!!!!!!!! as of now im not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

we will find out details at 5...but he will not be a g.m. and from what im understanding nothing has changed...everything will be the same with the exact same people...just that they all will have to answer to dan.....so fins fans dont get to excited yet...yes hes an icon...but we dont know if he will do anything with this job yet!!!!!!!!!! as of now im not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm totally impressed with anything Marino!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

yep

speilman will be GM

cbs-

It is expected that he will work with both Dave Wannstedt and player personnel chief Rick Spielman, who will be promoted to general manager

Guest saleen351

dan came into the league had one lucky year then lost every year till this retirment...

the fish in 04

6-10

IT'S OVAAAAAAAAAA

Record

1960-61 Sammy Baugh 14-14-0

1962 Clyde (Bulldog) Turner 5-9-0

1963-73 Weeb Ewbank 73-78-6

1974-75 Charley Winner (released after 9 games in 1975) 9-14-0

1975 Ken Shipp 1-4-0

1976 Lou Holtz (resigned after 13 games in 1976) 3-10-0

1977-82 Walt Michaels 41-49-1

1983-89 Joe Walton 54-59-1