Clubplanet Nightlife Community

red lobster vs. sizzler...

dgmodel

Originally posted by mssabina

i've never been to the sizzler... i like red lobster though, it may not be gourmet but it's damn good! yummy shrimp & the chedder rolls make me salivate just thinking about them :drool:

Never been to Sizzler either but I agree 100% on how yummy Red Lobster is.. :D

(hmm.. maybe I can convince someone to go get some with me tonite after class) :drool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Last time I even saw a sizzler was in florida...

We dont have them anymore I think......

And yes, those cheddar rolls are to die for. I think I am gonna have that tonight!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i havent eaten red lobster in 10+years... i totally forgot what it tastes like...

doesnt taste like anything, i dont like lobster, taste wierd and just the fact gotta be dipped into all that nasty butter is bleh.

Red Lobsters biscuits rock.

Originally posted by somebitch

ive never been to either but i heard red lobster has a ridiculously high incidence of food poisoning. i love fish but i would never get it at a place like that, it is probably frozen.

seriously? must be why I got insanely sick last time and the only time I ever went there:vomit3:

i eat at red lobster at least once a week...i luv it there...now sizzler on the other hand i am happy to see most of them closing down around here because there food is awful and the amount of food poisoning that used to come out of those places...sizzler = :puke:

Neither are any good, there are no more Sizzlers here but if I had to choose I would have to choose Sizzler cuz I don't eat seafood especialy shell fish;

shell fish = BUGS of the sea, it just grosses me out to think of eating a bug!