Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spinach dip

mssabina

Originally posted by mssabina

another food thread for ya... just recently discovered how deeeeelicious spinach dip is... friday's tuscan spinach dip is soooo freakin good... and trader joe's sells one that's perfect with pita bread.. yummy

make your own- its easy and darn good-better than those joints imho

my cousin makes a good one too, gotta get the recipie... she scoops out the bread from a loaf of pumpernickel and makes a bowl out of it and uses the bread to dip.

for the bread whatever- but for the actual spinach dip

1-sautee in olive oil leeks, onions, garlic,red hot pepper flakes

2add in chopped spinach9 from frozen food section- but drain out the water)

3 cook for a 10 minutes- adding olive oil and salt

4-shut flame off- add parmesano regfgaino to taste( fire off)

i make about 10 boxes of spinach and add about 1 lb of permesano

another food thread for ya... just recently discovered how deeeeelicious spinach dip is... friday's tuscan spinach dip is soooo freakin good... and trader joe's sells one that's perfect with pita bread.. yummy

sounds good

damn good~! i had spinach dip recently i was wrecked i wound wearing half of it, and eating the rest... damn good... i had it with tostitos... :drool:

iv always loooved spinach dip

the fridays in the super market is ACTUALLY better than the resturant version ( just smaller portion:( )

I got a pizza from there that was the most disgusting thing ever made. it was like a thanksgiving diner on pizza. Turkey and potatoes or something. I was stoned so at the time it sounded good.

vegatable hummus and tortilla chips are the bomb