Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unrestricted Classics @ Jazid Sun 1.18.04

rcrespo

This Sunday at Jazid, being a long weekend I thought why not do something different. I thought why not play some classics. So I found a dj with quite the record collection. His name David Alexander a veteran of the Miami scene and has been dj'in probably longer most of us have been listening to House, and as an extra special treat even our own resident Domingo will be turnin back the clock as well. So bring back those smiley faced shirts and masters at murk wmc giveaways from many moons ago and join us this Sunday for Classics Night @ Jazid . As usual come with open mind as I have no control on what either of these two will play. The labels of Stress and Guerilla and Jackpot may resurface or even Strictly Rhythm or Tribal America. So I hope to see you all on Sunday to remember what has brought us to where we are today.

Where: Jazid (1342 Washington Ave, Miami Beach)

Who: Domingo Castillo and David Alexander

When: 10pm (SHARP!) - ???

Price: Free!!!

Info/Comments/Rants: ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Upcoming Events @ Jazid

1/25 - John Corraidi (Housedivision)

2/1 - Daniel Zapata

2/8 - Maya Amack

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by davidalexander

Philippio I have quite the collection of Guido classic's, if Saleen makes an appearance and signs autographs I might be tempted to bring em out..

name ur classic

D

Danny Tenaglia - 'Music is the Answer'

Dina Carroll - 'Mind, Body & Soul'

Saint Etienne - 'Cool Kids of Death'

:D:hat:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Saleens a punk bitch and probably won't go:laugh: :laugh:

I am so upset that I'll be outta town... really wish I was there..... while you guy are jammin' to classics at Jazid... I'll be squished on the dancefloor at Avalon with 1000 gay guys:laugh: Lucky me:D

yeah but if Joeski and Onionz are spinning, the music will be amazing!!!

:D:hat:

Philippio I have quite the collection of Guido classic's, if Saleen makes an appearance and signs autographs I might be tempted to bring em out..

name ur classic

D

I've never seen this autograph signin' phenomenom people keep talkin about.

:confused:

Out with New and in with the Old for this Sunday.

I had been talking to Ramon for a while about doing a classic night at Jazzid and now its finally here. He stopped by the house and saw some choice pieces of wax from my past and some requests have allready been made and will be played.

Please keep the requests coming.....gonna try to cover 91-99 with a focus on some house classics, and a lil progressive trance and some acid house thrown into the mix...

For starters

Age of Love...is a go, "its been a long time" so were def gonna hear some miami made tracks. Hoping CP will show some "Big Love" and that the stylus wont give me trouble. Music is the answer and it makes the world go round.

I been having a blast going through long forgotten crates and remembering dancefloors gone by...hope to see ya all there

Lola sorry your gonna miss it, Im sure it will be recorded..

Im hoping to have some mixes of the new stuff recorded by sunday for everyone..

Hoping CP will show some "Big Love" and that the stylus wont give me trouble. Music is the answer and it makes the world go round.

Lola sorry your gonna miss it, Im sure it will be recorded..

OMG you just named some of my personal favs..........

SOMEONE RECORD THIS SET FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

David - see, this gives you good reason to have another classics night in the near future so I can attend:)

Originally posted by lolahotass

OMG you just named some of my personal favs..........

SOMEONE RECORD THIS SET FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

David - see, this gives you good reason to have another classics night in the near future so I can attend:)

Laura,

Let us get through the first one first :)