Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, what technique do you use...

nomembername

when you are getting busy with some girl who you aren't that close with and you can tell she wants you to go down on her but you're not having it?

And on the opposite end...girls, will you still go down on the guy early on even if he won't lick the pussy?

Note: Another Double Standard That I Love

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

when you are getting busy with some girl who you aren't that close with and you can tell she wants you to go down on her but you're not having it?

And on the opposite end...girls, will you still go down on the guy early on even if he won't lick the pussy?

Note: Another Double Standard That I Love

as long as there is no creamcheese down there, I'm go'in for it:aright:

Originally posted by howardstone

as long as there is no creamcheese down there, I'm go'in for it:aright:

really man...even some girl that you just picked up for the first time? I usually always try and avoid it. You know, maybe I'll head down that way and give the little lick in between there thighs and shit.

Guest brwneydtrouble

:no:

So no random hook ups for you after a night of drinking with someone you were attracted to where you just decided that you were gonna suck his cock :confused:

Nope. Thats a special treat reserved for those that deserve it.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Nope. Thats a special treat reserved for those that deserve it.

A little off topic but how long would you usually wait if let's say you met me and we started to see each other (you know, I start taking you out on dates and shit)? After the first date...?

Guest brwneydtrouble

A little off topic but how long would you usually wait if let's say you met me and we started to see each other (you know, I start taking you out on dates and shit)? After the first date...?

It all depends on how I feel about you.

I could do it the first night.....

I NEVER went down on my ex and we were together for 5 years, engaged for 3.

That's cool that it is atleast a possibility that you would do it right away

On your second statement all I have to say is :eek: and I would have :blown: myself. Do you think he was getting his dick licked on the side?

Two "assumptions" if that were the case...

1. You led the dude on for 8 years... he had to have gone down on you many times during that stint... that's like a lifetime in dog years.

2. You don't know how/never went down on a guy before...

Actually there was a part in the movie "True Lies" about a young girl and uhhh - well if you need practice, let's just say I might be willing to help ya out. :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by Mystify22

Really?

Curious......why?

I really dunno.....I had done it once before when I was like 16 and had a bad experience, I guess I was traumatized. *lol* He NEVER complained, and frankly I dont think he had any reason to until close to the end when things were falling apart and I just didn't feel for him the way I used to. Before then, we were like rabbits.

I'm a very passionate lover, i've never gotten any complaints. :)

And I dunno if he was getting any on the side.....at this point I really dont care.

I am like ANTI BLOWJOB!

I have only done it to guys I was dating never random hookups. I just find it gross.....but on the other hand I love to be eaten out.

A little fucked up thing I did recently....

Guy I was seeing for a few weeks came over and we were messing around and he ended up going down on me for an hour. After that I ended up telling him he had to leave because I had work early and it was already 1.

He didn't get his dick GRABBED :laugh2:

I felt bad but he ended up being a jerk off anyway so I'm glad I didn't do anything to him, but I got what I wanted :D

Originally posted by linabina

"never go down till he lick u round ur neck.. ur back... ur pussy and asscrack" ~ Lil Kim :laugh::aright:

i mean whatever.. i have with an ex of mine from a looong time ago... but after 2x and still none.. i canned his ass :D

Lil Kim- words to live by lol ;)

:woah::laugh2:

I must thank lina though for her teaching skills....cause when it was done I must say there never was a complaint :aright:;)

"never go down till he lick u round ur neck.. ur back... ur pussy and asscrack" ~ Lil Kim :laugh::aright:

;)

Not for nothing but it doesn't really seem that most girls follow this rule (atleast from most of my experiences). I've had plenty of girls suck me off whether it was after a first date or if I picked her up at a bar and I usually do not return the favor until I know that bitch is clean. Don't get me wrong...I love to eat pussy and pleasure my girl. Usually the only exception to this is when I'm extremely drunk or if we're both just so into it and it happens.

I love it when girls say this and think they are great at sucking cock...I mean what do you expect us to do, "hey, can you stop sucking my dick because you suck at it"...I'm sorry to be the one to break to you ladies but sometimes you're not as good as you think you are but we'll take it none-the-less :D

that goes double for guys... i don't think some realize where certain pleasure spots are and what to do with them when they are down there...

to continue...lol...

i know im good b/c i completely enjoy doing it.. ur usually better at something when u enjoy it... i know where/how to lick touch and rub.. i know how to mix up fast slow hard soft... there are techniques that a lot of girls are clueless of ... they think as long as their mouths are around it thats all that matters... nuh uh ladies.. read up lol

;)

it also says a lot when ur man hasnt cum from a blowjob EVER... in 23 years... and u give him his first oral orgasm... :clap2:

i must say its a feat to say the least. :D

Originally posted by thrillfire

that goes double for guys... i don't think some realize where certain pleasure spots are and what to do with them when they are down there...

I'm not saying it doesn't go for guys as well...you just always hear girls saying "i've never had anyone complain before". Of course there are guys that have no idea what they are doing when they are down there (excluding myself of course because I know how to tear that pussy apart) :eek:

to continue...lol...

i know im good b/c i completely enjoy doing it.. ur usually better at something when u enjoy it... i know where/how to lick touch and rub.. i know how to mix up fast slow hard soft... there are techniques that a lot of girls are clueless of ... they think as long as their mouths are around it thats all that matters... nuh uh ladies.. read up lol

;)

it also says a lot when ur man hasnt cum from a blowjob EVER... in 23 years... and u give him his first oral orgasm... :clap2:

i must say its a feat to say the least. :D

:laugh:

UR the best