Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Friggen Luck!!

c-luv

Today...the coldest day in 60 years...my tire decided to burst...AGAIN. for the 3rd time in 5 months.......SAME TIRE.

Josh had to come help me in the freeeeeezziiiing cold. i felt so bad. i think something has gotta be fucked up.

Originally posted by c-luv

Today...the coldest day in 60 years...my tire decided to burst...AGAIN. for the 3rd time in 5 months.......SAME TIRE.

Josh had to come help me in the freeeeeezziiiing cold. i felt so bad. i think something has gotta be fucked up.

3 times??? I'd be a little paranoid... you might wanna change that tire....

no i changed the tire everytime....it keeps happening on the same wheel i mean.

its been a blowout everytime.

Have the rim and the wheel well checked... a bent rim can cause the sidewall of th etire to blow out if you hit a bad bump ...or your tire may be rubbing up against something inside the wheel well

thats what happens when ur sittin on twankies wit low profile tires

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Have the rim and the wheel well checked... a bent rim can cause the sidewall of th etire to blow out if you hit a bad bump ...or your tire may be rubbing up against something inside the wheel well

yeh i think thats gotta be whats going on...i hate this..now i gotta drive around with this spare until they get more in stock.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

yes mam... In the summer time when she walks out the door with a mini skirt and tank-top I come running and tackle her in the grass. Grab her by the wrists and drag her in the house. When she comes back out she's in baggy sweats and a turtle neck sweater in 100 degree weather. Hahaha I'm sure she doesnt wanna be with me now but she has no fuckin choice. To think people actually thought I would be a bad boyfriend!!!

Originally posted by origskeemr

yes mam... In the summer time when she walks out the door with a mini skirt and tank-top I come running and tackle her in the grass. Grab her by the wrists and drag her in the house. When she comes back out she's in baggy sweats and a turtle neck sweater in 100 degree weather. Hahaha I'm sure she doesnt wanna be with me now but she has no fuckin choice. To think people actually thought I would be a bad boyfriend!!!

hahahahhahahahahahahah:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

dont forget the parka. u can still see boobies with a turtleneck sweater.