Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Pour yourself all over me..."

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

"And ill cherish every drop here on my knees" ~Jessica Simpson

:shaky:

hmmm... u think she lets her hubby splooge all over her face? :idea:;)

:laugh2: Wow I never even realized that! Good call!

I always thought of "Pour yourself all over me" more like figuratively speaking. Hmmmm :idea:

Originally posted by linabina

"And ill cherish every drop here on my knees" ~Jessica Simpson

:shaky:

hmmm... u think she lets her hubby splooge all over her face? :idea:;)

I hope so, dirty little slut that she is. At least it'd make up for the mind-numbing conversations she must have with him.

Originally posted by ou812

I hope so, dirty little slut that she is. At least it'd make up for the mind-numbing conversations she must have with him.

:laugh:

Good call Lina, I think Jessica fills the role of cum dumpster for Nick. She is a beautiful girl but I just cant figure out how he'd be dealing with her otherwise. Love is blind. I bet he abuses the hell outta that body, smacking her ass like yea bitch you can cook but your ass looks great from behind. And yea you little slut, you are fucking annoying sometimes but you swallow without complaint.

haha i don't think she gets on her knee's... there was an episode where they get into an argument about something and nick tells her she should make it up to him in the bedroom... and she gives him this look and goes 'excuse me?'... he just grins and says 'you know what i'm talking about!'... lol she rolls her eyes and walks away... i guess he could have been talking about anal not oral, but i don't know if he'd wanna go there after jessica's um 'dropped the kids off at the pool'

Originally posted by mssabina

haha i don't think she gets on her knee's... there was an episode where they get into an argument about something and nick tells her she should make it up to him in the bedroom... and she gives him this look and goes 'excuse me?'... he just grins and says 'you know what i'm talking about!'... lol she rolls her eyes and walks away... i guess he could have been talking about anal not oral, but i don't know if he'd wanna go there after jessica's um 'dropped the kids off at the pool'

Such eloquence.

Originally posted by mssabina

:laugh: :laugh:

When he asked her for a "rim job" in the pool...she was like "whats that"

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

When he asked her for a "rim job" in the pool...she was like "whats that"

Innocense on fire and she is fucking hot, gotta love it. I bet he rims that ass of hers, he better! I know I would be, hell it doesnt have to be Jessica Simpson either.