Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jr. @ Sf

rezin

Originally posted by waaaaa

haaha are u serious.. that shows how many times u visited jp on a regular nite........place was always packed.....sf jp on a theme nite 3652656952626 times packed..jp on a regular nite hed killlllll it.....jp was sf....let it rest.

Actually, If you had a clue what you were tlaking about, JP did less then 800 on regular nights for months straight, thats why RIchard got rid of him.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd like to see Shawn Ink take over that residency... It would be a good opportunity to have someone new in there who's not played out... I remember when he was starting out Dj'ing in is grandparent's house not too far from where i grew up and he's come a loooong way. He's one of the few DJ's I'm actually even curious about hearing live.... and he's actually a really good guy from what I remember....

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Personally I'd like to see Shawn Ink take over that residency... It would be a good opportunity to have someone new in there who's not played out... I remember when he was starting out Dj'ing in is grandparent's house not too far from where i grew up and he's come a loooong way. He's one of the few DJ's I'm actually even curious about hearing live.... and he's actually a really good guy from what I remember....

Shawn is very good, when i heard him spin at classics at SF i was very surprised when i found out it was him spinning. His style is very similar to jp, his sound would work very well at factory imo.

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

This is really the most assanine thing I've read on this board. If JP is the king of NYC then why can't I go listen to him every week? Oh wait, cuz hes old and washed up just like JR.

I say fuck it get rid of all these dinosaurs and make wya for some young talent.

OK- If JP isn't the king of NYC right now, then tell me who is? His NYE party BLEW Victor @ Crobar and Jr @ SF outta the water. If he isn't the king of NYC then why did 11,500 people show up to Exit for NYE....? Explain that one to me..... Tell me who the king is...Please. Danny??? Danny's great and all, but honestly. People want to hear their DJ's spin music not give lectures on behavior. Would Danny put 11k+ in Exit. Nah Uhh. Victor? Please. Crobar doesn't even have their shit together, and he's also a great DJ. But people don't clamor to hear him like JP. JP's old and washed up? Hmmmmmm...... Right now there are people that would practically blow you if you had 2 of his productions and would give it to them.... Washed up huh??? Old the guy is like 33-35. Junya is almost 60..... Get a fucking clue and go butt plug JR..... He's got plenty of free time now..... First Earth, now Raw. 0-2 Junya.... Nobody wants to hear you anymore......:blown:

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

U think?

I dunno..i have other opinions on that but we will see.

Am I just hoping...maybe? I can dream cant I?

Tek

Hey Tek- Want me to bring them into the corner and we can work them over when the ref isn't looking....? Tag-Team style......:laugh:

Originally posted by djgrod

OK- If JP isn't the king of NYC right now, then tell me who is? His NYE party BLEW Victor @ Crobar and Jr @ SF outta the water. If he isn't the king of NYC then why did 11,500 people show up to Exit for NYE....? Explain that one to me..... Tell me who the king is...Please. Danny??? Danny's great and all, but honestly. People want to hear their DJ's spin music not give lectures on behavior. Would Danny put 11k+ in Exit. Nah Uhh. Victor? Please. Crobar doesn't even have their shit together, and he's also a great DJ. But people don't clamor to hear him like JP. JP's old and washed up? Hmmmmmm...... Right now there are people that would practically blow you if you had 2 of his productions and would give it to them.... Washed up huh??? Old the guy is like 33-35. Junya is almost 60..... Get a fucking clue and go butt plug JR..... He's got plenty of free time now..... First Earth, now Raw. 0-2 Junya.... Nobody wants to hear you anymore......:blown:

11,500 people?! GIVE ME A BREAK :laugh: :laugh: Where are you finding this INSANE numbers??

Exit fits at TOPS 5500 maybe 6500 people, plus she ended early with back pain (no doubt due to all the crystal she does to spin for 28 hours :rolleyes: )

You are such a clown.

My DJ could beat up your DJ. Are you like 5 yrs old?

Djsteve you are the biggest moron in the world. JP is 35, Danny T. is older, Oakenfold is around the same age, so is Victor so many DJ's are late twenties to late thirties. You don't know shit about SF On a regular night JP had more than Junior had on New Years. As a matter of fact Jonathan set a world record New Years Eve for having 11,500 people at a single event. His last party at SF was the Halloween party and he had 6500 people. Junior never saw 11,500 at any event he ever had. So Djsteve go blow hot air somewhere else.

todd it is a fact throughout the course of the New Years party there were 11,500 people through the door. They set a record for the largest door count at a single club event. I got those numbers from someone that works at Exit, actually t was just under11,500 we rounded it off.

Originally posted by redzinger

You are such a clown.

My DJ could beat up your DJ. Are you like 5 yrs old?

Nope- I'm not 5 years old.... I'm just responding to all the SHIT that was talked about how JR was gonna make SF a "musical haven" and it was going to be the "musical re-union of the century" and how Junior was coming back to his "home", how it was JR's house and not JP's....... I just think it's funny that all the JR fans now are A. Very Quiet or B. Starting to sling mud and use the Meth lines and shit about JP (ToddF). Guess what... Junior is one of the biggest abusers of Meth out there. Meth started on the GAY scene.... Junior had a mild heart attack last year from overdoing it on Meth.... No???? So stop right there about the Meth shit. ToddF- JP did 11,500 @ Exit..... Cause he spun 20+ hours..... It does hold 6K+- Do the math asshole.... They cycyled 11,500 PAID customers through during those 20+ hours. At 10am from what I heard the fire marshall wasn't letting people in, cause it was @ Capactiy..... And the line was around the block. From what I heard from a good friend who went to SF, the place was half full...... Get over it that Junior couldn't hack it and Rich Grant's wonderful DJ switch blew up like the fucking Hindenberg. I know you love JR and all, but now guess what..... Shoes on the other foot mutherfuckers.....:laugh: . Doesn't feel good knowing that you can't see your fave DJ every week, does it???? It's called Karma. And I think this was the instant kind that John Lennon referred to........;)

Originally posted by mattm2o

I understand there were 11,000 people there over the course of the 24 Hours or so the place was open for that event but....

it was no record. Maybe it was a record for exit but to call it a "World Record" is laughable!

No way was it a world record...... Love Parade and some of those outdoor festivals in Europe do waaaaaaay more then that. It very well might have been a NYC record though???? Who knows, who really cares. 11k+ is a SHITLOAD of people, and a pretty good indication of where the peoples choice is.....

(Matt- Good party Fri night- I went for my B-Day... Music was good. Liked hearing Take Me Down as I walked in.... Did I hear LES are coming back soon?)

Nope- I'm not 5 years old.... I'm just responding to all the SHIT that was talked about how JR was gonna make SF a "musical haven" and it was going to be the "musical re-union of the century" and how Junior was coming back to his "home", how it was JR's house and not JP's....... I just think it's funny that all the JR fans now are A. Very Quiet or B. Starting to sling mud and use the Meth lines and shit about JP (ToddF). Guess what... Junior is one of the biggest abusers of Meth out there. Meth started on the GAY scene.... Junior had a mild heart attack last year from overdoing it on Meth.... No???? So stop right there about the Meth shit. ToddF- JP did 11,500 @ Exit..... Cause he spun 20+ hours..... It does hold 6K+- Do the math asshole.... They cycyled 11,500 PAID customers through during those 20+ hours. At 10am from what I heard the fire marshall wasn't letting people in, cause it was @ Capactiy..... And the line was around the block. From what I heard from a good friend who went to SF, the place was half full...... Get over it that Junior couldn't hack it and Rich Grant's wonderful DJ switch blew up like the fucking Hindenberg. I know you love JR and all, but now guess what..... Shoes on the other foot mutherfuckers.....:laugh: . Doesn't feel good knowing that you can't see your fave DJ every week, does it???? It's called Karma. And I think this was the instant kind that John Lennon referred to........;)

You are one confused mutha-fucka. You're responding to what was said about Junior? No, no, dear....let's take a trip down memory lane and realize that you've been trash talking Junior from the second you heard he was going to spin there. You didn't wait to hear everyone praising him and then respond. No, you were an idiot from the get go.

It still baffles me that there is such hatred for Junior over this whole thing. How is he responsible for Jonathan leaving SF in ANY way? Do tell? Was it all some big gay conspiracy to oust the breeders. This was entirely Richard's decision. Was it a mistake? The initial decision was not but the subsequent failure to throw a proper party was.

You've made how many posts today regarding this subject on how many boards? Even on Junior's board. What is your insane obsession? Did Junior fuck you and then not call you in the morning?

You are such a whiny baby.

Guess what...Raw is over. It was terrible. It was a sad display of how to run a party. And that comes right from a Junior fan. So be happy all you like that Junior is out of SF. But guess what...so is Jonathan. You happy now? Here's a lollipop. Run along!

You are one confused mutha-fucka. You're responding to what was said about Junior? No, no, dear....let's take a trip down memory lane and realize that you've been trash talking Junior from the second you heard he was going to spin there. You didn't wait to hear everyone praising him and then respond. No, you were an idiot from the get go.

It still baffles me that there is such hatred for Junior over this whole thing. How is he responsible for Jonathan leaving SF in ANY way? Do tell? Was it all some big gay conspiracy to oust the breeders. This was entirely Richard's decision. Was it a mistake? The initial decision was not but the subsequent failure to throw a proper party was.

You've made how many posts today regarding this subject on how many boards? Even on Junior's board. What is your insane obsession? Did Junior fuck you and then not call you in the morning?

You are such a whiny baby.

Guess what...Raw is over. It was terrible. It was a sad display of how to run a party. And that comes right from a Junior fan. So be happy all you like that Junior is out of SF. But guess what...so is Jonathan. You happy now? Here's a lollipop. Run along!

At last a Junior fan admits it......

Your right. I am gloating..... For several reasons. Alot of shit was spoken before I even made my first post when this all went down..... Then I responed. Not the other way around. I beleive it was MusicChick or something like that who was flapping her gums all over about JR and JP and then I responded.... Then got accused of being a Homo-Phobe (which I'm not- I actually had a friend come out to me over the Holidays and I'm going to go see Jason Ojeda with him tonight, so what kinda homo-phobe am I??). I've been "trash talking" Juinior from the start casue this whole thing was so transparent that anyone could have seen through it. Building the new booth and telling JP it was going to be his "Birthday Gift" when all the while it was being built for Junior cause thats where he wants his booths, above the dancefloor, facing the stage...... The complete and utter lack of respect shown to JP by sooooo many people on Message boards irritates the hell out of me..... You know just as well as I do that this all went down behind JP's back..... The guy worked his ass off to make SF what is WAS... and for him to leave like that was unfair and wrong. All the things he did for SF went completely unregonized....... Whatever JP isn't there and JR isn't either...... Good luck to whoever gets the residency there..... But sorry to say, Junior may have co-founded SF- But JP WAS SF.... End of story.....

Originally posted by princessofsf

Acturlly it is s world record a club in London is second with 10800. It is a record for a CLUB event, Burning Man holds the record for an outdoor venue event. So sorry to disapoint but it is a club record, it even beat Cancun out for spring break.

are we going to be calling guiness?:confused:

The complete and utter lack of respect shown to JP by sooooo many people on Message boards irritates the hell out of me

If we compare Junior's message board to Jonathan's I wonder which one we'd find has more trash talking messages about the other DJ.

If we compare Junior's message board to Jonathan's I wonder which one we'd find has more trash talking messages about the other DJ.

And if the roles were reversed- Don't you think all the little drama queens on JR's wouldn't be bitching as much......Please.:rolleyes:

Actually- It's ironic- JR's board is down now...... What a shock.....Classic case of dishing it out, but not being able to take it. I'm going to see Ojeda now.... Have a good night all. I'll leave you all with this (my final) statement on the whole JP-SF-JR situation...... What goes around- Comes around.... ;)