Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior & SF...Finally over...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A SHAME FOR SOMEONE THAT BROUGHT AND CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH TO THE NEW YORK BIG ROOM CLUB SCENE....HIS POPULARITY JUST JUST WENT DOWN HILL... I WISH HE WOULDNT OF WENT OUT FIGHTING LIKE AN OLD WORN OUT BOXER SO HE WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER LEGACY TO A SCENE HE PIONEERED AT ONE POINT.......

I GUESS THE ARENA DAYS ARE JUST A TIME OF THE PAST...........TOO BAD THEY COULDNT BEEN RESSURECTED... :(

Originally posted by notallthere444

aint much more growing then 25k a night.. after all he only has a few years left the way he does tina rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright

hooolaa!

wow, 25k?

last i heard it was 10k

Junior the Tina Bitch......he is 60 something, so that means JP has about 20-30 years left

how i see it, when you work for someone & you are the best & top person they have....you can't really move up unless you move on

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

jp at sf for one night, his birthday party, that would be siiiiiiicccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely support that........it would be a big FUCK YOU to RG

I mean JP brought 6,000 for halloween then was pretty much fired the next weekend????

Junior brings in 151 people.........

I want JP to tear the roof off of that place for days then walk out of SF never to return again

his b-day is not at sf.. and as of right now he is not going back.. he is on vacation right now.. and he has talked to richard since his departure.. but as of now he will not be returning.. i believe he will be back.. he would be stupid not to suck up his pride and just do it.. its by far JP's perfect venue

Originally posted by muzikman

his b-day is not at sf.. and as of right now he is not going back.. he is on vacation right now.. and he has talked to richard since his departure.. but as of now he will not be returning.. i believe he will be back.. he would be stupid not to suck up his pride and just do it.. its by far JP's perfect venue

you are lame, sucking dick for that info???? :tongue:

Originally posted by muzikman

oh damn you're here too lol