Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Food, Good Wine, Great Sex....

guest00901

T minus 3 days till you post about how fucked up things are. Its going to go like this.. An ex seen you out w/ this new "Rocco Despirto" character and he wants you back. Your not sure what to do b/c you love "mommas meatballs" but you still need your ex.. so now roccos' pissed, but you don't care b/c your posing in the kitchen w/ pop tarts and a stroller.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

T minus 3 days till you post about how fucked up things are. Its going to go like this.. An ex seen you out w/ this new "Rocco Despirto" character and he wants you back. Your not sure what to do b/c you love "mommas meatballs" but you still need your ex.. so now roccos' pissed, but you don't care b/c your posing in the kitchen w/ pop tarts and a stroller.

You took the words right out of my mouth... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

t2.jpg

pop tarts and a stroller :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Holy shit:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont forget the pots and pans also

:laugh: :laugh:

You waste to much time sweating me buddy

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

You waste to much time sweating me buddy

You mistake sweating for mocking. I mock you and your endless destructive path of guys, and horrible kitchen posing pics... You come on here w/ a new problem, w/ a new guy about once a week. Your a confused little girl that is never going to straighten out her lovelife b/c you abuse yourself w/ all the attention you get from horny older men in dance clubs. You don't know how to handle anything that has to do w/ sex properly, you post it on a public forum, so your fair game.

I would never sweat you, your problems and stories make me sick, why would I sweat an online whore?

You mistake sweating for mocking. I mock you and your endless destructive path of guys, and horrible kitchen posing pics... You come on here w/ a new problem, w/ a new guy about once a week. Your a confused little girl that is never going to straighten out her lovelife b/c you abuse yourself w/ all the attention you get from horny older men in dance clubs. You don't know how to handle anything that has to do w/ sex properly, you post it on a public forum, so your fair game.

I would never sweat you, your problems and stories make me sick, why would I sweat an online whore?

Because any type of attention you give me is sweating, and if my stories make you sick, why do you continue to read on? It must be something that interests you right? You waste your time to analyze what you think of my life from what you read on a message board. Point blank, if you "THINK" you know anything about my life by reading what I post, then buddy you are far off your rocker. The path I have chosen has been a good path, and I am happy with the way things turn out in my life, I may bitch and complain sometimes but hey u know what, It's my own path I choose and hey so sue me I want to do it.

Hell no

This kid I been with for a few months

so I take it this kid who "wined and dined" you is just a "fuck friend" since he doesn't mind you giving out your number and going on random dates with people you don't even remember meeting?

where did you go for dinner?

xlr8ted does have a point when he says you are on here posting about some guy (usually a different one) atleast once a week but hey who are we to judge? if that makes you happy then hopefully I can meet you out one night and get added to this list :D

Originally posted by nomembername

so I take it this kid who "wined and dined" you is just a "fuck friend" since he doesn't mind you giving out your number and going on random dates with people you don't even remember meeting?

where did you go for dinner?

xlr8ted does have a point when he says you are on here posting about some guy (usually a different one) atleast once a week but hey who are we to judge? if that makes you happy then hopefully I can meet you out one night and get added to this list :D

Why should he care? We aren't dating exclusively, we have been seeing each other for a while but he talks to other girls I talk to other guys we just sleep with each other.

I cooked dinner at my apt, Filet Minion, Green Bean Casserole, Long grain rice, & Spinach salad with crushed feta cheese & cherry tomatoes. :drool:

YOU THINK it's different ones, but it's usually the same few that I have been messing with for a while with different issues, I have never named names so how would you know if I was talking about different guys?

Why should he care? We aren't dating exclusively, we have been seeing each other for a while but he talks to other girls I talk to other guys we just sleep with each other.

I think that alot of the points people try to make to you is about this statement right here. I'm not saying you should stop cause I personally think you are still just going out and having fun but maybe if you weren't "just sleeping with each other" you wouldn't have so many issues with guys. Obviously you guys enjoy each other's company and have feelings for each other so that must make it difficult for you to really find someone new.

Thanks,

Abigail Van Buren a.k.a. dear abby

Oh yeah, you forgot to respond to the part about me maybe getting on your list? :eek:

I cooked dinner at my apt, Filet Minion, Green Bean Casserole, Long grain rice, & Spinach salad with crushed feta cheese & cherry tomatoes. :drool:

YOU THINK it's different ones, but it's usually the same few that I have been messing with for a while with different issues, I have never named names so how would you know if I was talking about different guys?

I think I speak for everyone except mikeynine999999 when I say "who fucking cares".

I H I