Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where in the World is Stryke?

macboy

Guest saleen351

yea, what was i thinking, a techno dj that won't play techno:rolleyes:

Good luck, and glad to see you got rid of the chip on your shoulder:rolleyes:

here we go again.... saleen, you know we get along, and we all know how you like to stir crap up. anyone that knows me knows that my shoulders are too weak to have any kind of chip on them. so shut the fuck up and let's just all get along.

Originally posted by saleen351

yea, what was i thinking, a techno dj that won't play techno:rolleyes:

Good luck, and glad to see you got rid of the chip on your shoulder:rolleyes:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Saleen, you are such a fuckin tool. If there is anyone that does NOT have a chip on his shoulder, it is Greg. Just because he refuses to cater to your ridiculous requests and childish jabs, all of a sudden he's a snob. Your comments are in major poor taste. One of the greatest thngs about Greg is his versatility. I only WISH Ramon could have recorded his ambient set at Jazid, or any of his banging sets at Maze....to his few and far between breaks sets.

Matas....thats Tabitha Byng on the cover of Ad Finem. She also sings Heaven, off Pages from the Blue Diary.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I only WISH Ramon could have recorded his ambient set at Jazid, or any of his banging sets at Maze....to his few and far between breaks sets.

That Jazid set was great. I hope we can do it again sometime. Maybe some AZID @ JAZID?

;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

That Jazid set was great. I hope we can do it again sometime. Maybe some AZID @ JAZID?

;)

That has a nice ring to it Ramon, im gonna start begging and pleading now to see if we can convince him. :D