Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who on CP is...

nomembername

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take issue with your reference to "locked down". Is this an implication or connotation that a relationship is somehow similar to being incarcerated???

I'll have you know that a relationship (the right one) is can be the most wonderful thing in the world. The problem with most is that they have A TON of issues (which encompasses allot) that lead to them picking, shall we say, less than desireable mates. Hence, most are in "unhealthy" relationships & view it as being "locked down"

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I take issue with your reference to "locked down". Is this an implication or connotation that a relationship is somehow similar to being incarcerated???

I'll have you know that a relationship (the right one) is can be the most wonderful thing in the world. The problem with most is that they have A TON of issues (which encompasses allot) that lead to them picking, shall we say, less than desireable mates. Hence, most are in "unhealthy" relationships & view it as being "locked down"

I was definitely not trying to ruffle your feathers nor was I trying to imply that being in a relationship where you are "locked down" is a bad thing. I've recently just got out of a long term relationship where I was extremely happy. When I say "locked down", I was just tying to figure out who is in a committed relationship with only one partner (that they know about) and for a long period of time.

Thank you for clearing that up though because I am sure that other's were thinking the same thing. I'm glad you brought it to my attention.

NMN

Originally posted by nomembername

I was definitely not trying to ruffle your feathers nor was I trying to imply that being in a relationship where you are "locked down" is a bad thing. I've recently just got out of a long term relationship where I was extremely happy. When I say "locked down", I was just tying to figure out who is in a committed relationship with only one partner (that they know about) and for a long period of time.

Thank you for clearing that up though because I am sure that other's were thinking the same thing. I'm glad you brought it to my attention.

NMN

Agreed. However, it would be intersting to hear bullseye's thoughts on the subject.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Agreed. However, it would be intersting to hear bullseye's thoughts on the subject.

He hasn't been around these parts lately and it's really starting to effect my "game" He's definitely a man of knowledge when it comes to treating the ladies right.

Bullseye,

If you are out there, please start posting more so I can continue to learn from you. I have made many improvements with myself but I still have a long way to go.

Thanks,

NMN

Originally posted by thrillfire

5 years.... but that could be argued...and turned in to 3.5... still a long time...

im in the same predicament

Im still not sure if she's the one, but we do get along great, and we can still go out and party separately, which is a good thing :)