Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've lost total respect for jonyquest!!!

philippio

Ever since he went off typing shit about nomembername, he has totally fucked up his image. Jonyquest is not the :) he used to be!!!

I will no longer stand aside and watch this celebrity humilate himself in an exhibit to all CPers!!! :), you have totally lost your cool!!! And so, there is only one thing left for me to do...

:D:finger::D

:chop:

:D:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

Ever since he went off typing shit about nomembername, he has totally fucked up his image. Jonyquest is not the :) he used to be!!!

I will no longer stand aside and watch this celebrity humilate himself in an exhibit to all CPers!!! :), you have totally lost your cool!!! And so, there is only one thing left for me to do...

so i guess you are not going to ask me to call you anymore? :)

I email this lame ass a pic of a girl and him thinking that i was a chick.. well.. he wanted to give me his number and ask me to call him..

i did not type shit about nomembername dushbag... my image? i dont have an image.... i'm not a celebrity get off my dick ...

and FUCK YOU TOO.. :)

Originally posted by jonyquest

I email this lame ass a pic of a girl and him thinking that i was a chick.. well.. he wanted to give me his number and ask me to call him..

i did not type shit about nomembername dushbag... my image? i dont have an image.... i'm not a celebrity get off my dick ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: bro i think i just ejaculated !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:eek::rofl:

this is the pic i send him, homeboy wanted me to call him after i send it to him...and now he mad cause he found out i'm a dude..

attachment.php?postid=1982381

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i remember that shit !!! even jimmy t wanted that ass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey philippio, do me a favor and don't ever use my name in your gay ass post ever again you piece of shit who doesn't have a life.

If you were to pay attention you would have known that jonyquest was going off on Notallthere666.

keep up the good work with all of these great posts you faggot :aright:

Originally posted by nomembername

hey philippio, do me a favor and don't ever use my name in your gay ass post ever again you piece of shit who doesn't have a life.

If you were to pay attention you would have known that jonyquest was going off on Notallthere666.

keep up the good work with all of these great posts you faggot :aright:

My My, Are we a little bitter today! Having a bad day? Relax! There is no need for the elementary behavior...

ask your man.. :)

Honey, he knew you were a guy.... Remember you sent him a pic a while ago ( with 3 guys ) and you send one to raincrysobe as well. Philippio thought you were the guy in the middle of the pic and you weren't. You ended up being the guy on the right or something to that effect ( from what raincrysobe said ) !!!

So, at what point did you think that my man thought you were a girl??? Have you ever heard of joking around? Guess not! Don't take things so serious, you never have and all of a sudden you are.... Relax!:D

I created a monster :);)

Originally posted by mimid

Honey, he knew you were a guy.... Remember you sent him a pic a while ago ( with 3 guys ) and you send one to raincrysobe as well. Philippio thought you were the guy in the middle of the pic and you weren't. You ended up being the guy on the right or something to that effect ( from what raincrysobe said ) !!!

So, at what point did you think that my man thought you were a girl??? Have you ever heard of joking around? Guess not! Don't take things so serious, you never have and all of a sudden you are.... Relax!:D

What the fuck? I though Mimid was a man and Philippio was a woman...I thought Jonyquest was a transvestite prostitute...you guys have ruined this for me...now I find you all boring and predictable...

you suck :(

Originally posted by funketeer

What the fuck? I though Mimid was a man and Philippio was a woman...I thought Jonyquest was a transvestite prostitute...you guys have ruined this for me...now I find you all boring and predictable...

you suck :(

I am a man... ;)