Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls, when ur on top of ur man...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

how do you ride him, what motion do you use or makes you come faster? do you go with a circular motion, let him grab your ass and go in and out or do you sit straight up and go back and forth?

there are more options but these seem to be the favorite, so if I didnt list it just tell me what it is... ex. reverse cowgirl with a back and forth motion.

:laugh: youre a hornball.

i dont have a set thing i like, i just go with what i feel., its the same as when a guys on top of a girl. sometimes i just wanna take it slow and have my body against his and go slow or let him move my hips, sometimes ill bounce on my feet like squatting but i cant do that for too long bc i get tired. usually ill just sit upright on my knees and bounce, forward and back or up and down. i like the way that feels the best. i also like to do it backwards but then he wont play with my clit or tits as much but it is still kinda fun to be in control, ive never done it backwards with my current guy :idea: i also like to be on top on the couch, its so playful. i like to get naked and sit on top of him on the couch while hes watching tv and tease him. ;)

damn, with that said i really wanna :hump: or :licker: but i guess ill have to :jerkoff:

Guest gabo

I have dated some girls that it didnt matter what motion she was in, she would just cum... but I think most came from side to side or back and forth motion. side to side is awesome but takes a lot of leg muscle for her.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont have a set thing i like, i just go with what i feel., its the same as when a guys on top of a girl. sometimes i just wanna take it slow and have my body against his and go slow or let him move my hips, sometimes ill bounce on my feet like squatting but i cant do that for too long bc i get tired. usually ill just sit upright on my knees and bounce, forward and back or up and down. i like the way that feels the best. i also like to do it backwards but then he wont play with my clit or tits as much but it is still kinda fun to be in control, ive never done it backwards with my current guy :idea: i also like to be on top on the couch, its so playful. i like to get naked and sit on top of him on the couch while hes watching tv and tease him. ;)

damn, with that said i really wanna :hump: or :licker: but i guess ill have to :jerkoff:

I shall go home tonight and :jerkoff: while reading this post...thanks!

Originally posted by gabo

how do you ride him, what motion do you use or makes you come faster? do you go with a circular motion, let him grab your ass and go in and out or do you sit straight up and go back and forth?

there are more options but these seem to be the favorite, so if I didnt list it just tell me what it is... ex. reverse cowgirl with a back and forth motion.

d.) all of the above

Originally posted by somebitch

i also like to do it backwards but then he wont play with my clit or tits as much but it is still kinda fun to be in control, ive never done it backwards with my current guy

Damn somebitch, what are you waiting for? Dont deprive him of the reverse!

something we have been enjoying lately; my girl rides me, facing away from me, then, she has me grab her pony tail gently, and pull her down towards my chest, so her back is now on my chest, then she like arches her back over my chest or shoulder as i pump her, and when her nipples are hard, i run my fingers over her hard nipples as she is archin her back. yup

Originally posted by happyface

Oh dude,I love slapping a females ass when shes on top..........And also enjoy very much when shes riding me but facing the other way. :cool:

not to go off topic, but i cant wait to see that movie in your sig. i think stiller finally found another role he could be funny in. and the afro:laugh: