Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>MiSSTRESS BARBARA is coming BACK!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by oldtimer

is this the same weekend that sandra collins is spinning??? misstress barbara, sandra collins, marco v all in the same weekend... hah and ney york city is dead??? lol

It will be effectively dead as soon as "1 AM" Law becomes effective. AND YOU DO KNOW IT WILL COME TO THAT!!! So yeah we are enjoying a few "big" name djs on ONE weekend out of what 2-3 months? Come on. And have you seen the crowds lately? New York is not dead, it burried and it is up to us to give it CPR

Originally posted by CTAC

It will be effectively dead as soon as "1 AM" Law becomes effective. AND YOU DO KNOW IT WILL COME TO THAT!!! So yeah we are enjoying a few "big" name djs on ONE weekend out of what 2-3 months? Come on. And have you seen the crowds lately? New York is not dead, it burried and it is up to us to give it CPR

1. Since it seems that you have been living under a rock, allow me to let you know that Bloomberg has shelved the 1am law for when "he is re-elected".

2. "big" name djs are in town a lot. Take a look at the lineups for Arc, Avalon, and Sullivan room over the past few months.

3. "big" name djs arent everything.

4. Have you tried going out in other cities in America? Have you looked at their line-ups? NYC is one of the best places in this country to go out in.

5. Maybe the crowds are thin because the weather has been horrific this winter?

I can't believe I made it for this set after dancing for over 4 hrs at Avalon and Sandra played an excellent set - no time to slow down...

I Left Avalon at 4:30 when my buddy decided to go home - got to Arc in 10 min. and misstress barbara kept me going with her nice techno beats even though my feet were killing me...

I gave it another 2 hrs. :D and then I just had to go home

it was nice meeting some CP clubbers - glowgirl, samurai, misssquid.

hey Cathy, I didn't see you....were u there?

Originally posted by PCR

I gave it another 2 hrs. :D and then I just had to go home

it was nice meeting some CP clubbers - glowgirl, samurai, misssquid.

It was a pleasure meeting you as well!!! I had sooooo much fun @ Arc....Misstress Barbara totally KILLLED IT!!!! That was BY FAR the best set Ive ever heard from her!!!! :eek::D

Originally posted by PCR

Yeah I was there. I thought I saw someone that looked like you but I wasn't sure. :D

Misstress Barbara was definitely good. I :heart: her

Function was good too.

There were much less people there than I expected. Maybe because of valentines day people had other plans.

hey had a great time - even converted a few tranceheads to techno for the night :)

there were two opening dj's right? the first one was really boring, the next one was good and MB was GREAT! Love her - she never disappoints.

Great seeing great seeing Gothzane, BigPoppa, Highmay, etc. etc.

My legs are shot LOL