Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>MiSSTRESS BARBARA is coming BACK!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bassboy

Maybe she is, Tronic's page has a 'Special Guest' listed for the Monday before her Arc gig, but I think in the past she has played the Monday....

We'll see.

last time she was supossed to play at tronic too after her Avalon gig....but didnt....I know alot of my friends didnt go to Avalon that noght because they figured they would see her at tronic on Monday......so they all never got to see her :(

.... so, If you REALLLY wanna see her, you should def. go to Arc... :) :) :)

someone tell me if i am mistaken...

havent misstress barbara and marco v played on the same night recently in nyc? only i think it was marco at arc and misstress at avalon, now its misstress at arc, and marco at what - sound factory? thats fuckin annoyin, i never know how to choose... i think last time i was so frustrated i didnt go to either venue. hopefully ill be able to make some kinda decision this time around.

come to Arc for Misstress Barbara

maybe i will... i work right behind arc on laight st, and ill be there saturday bc its one of the busiest restaurant nights of the year, so maybe ill head over to arc first, then make my way somewhere else... we will see... it all depends on what else is goin on that weekend. arc is just so damn small.