Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J-ho Got A Nose Job

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I'M NOT PARANOID SHE SHOULD HAD SAID SHE WANTED JLO'S PICTURE....THIS IS MY THREAD I THOUGHT SHE WAS TALKING TO ME! :eek:

Right, because if I were to post a topic saying how beautiful Charlize Theron looked at the golden globes and someone asked me to post a pic I would also assume they meant post a pic of myself since I started the thread.

I gotch you! :aright:

check out her nose here. i think it says this is from 1999. it is clearly different from the nose above but then again, you never know with all the airbrushing.

also, who really cares who had a nose job, she was pretty before & she is stll pretty now. shes a beautiful woman, if she had a very slight nose job to correct someting that bothered her, so what?? a nose job is a lot less work than some people need to look decent.

Originally posted by thehype

can we lock her out of this forum....

i cant :( even though she is extremely annoying it is still a freedom of speech and as long as she does not attack anyone's personal rights or offends anyone she is allowed to stay:rolleyes: