Clubplanet Nightlife Community

delayed opening

fkornre

i work for a non-profit org in Princeton...ppl travel from all over this state, NY, and PA to work here and there is different amounts of snowfall all ova NJ...south jersey has like 3 inches and our building services manager who help determines whether we open or not lives in south jersey...he wanted to close but the human resources director wanted to delay the opening...so now we are here at work :mad: i wanted a day off :cuss:

Originally posted by fkornre

u know what i hate...i get up for work...get showered, shaved, and dressed (not to mention i am now fully awake) then i get the message we have a delayed opening :mad:

lol totally throws you off beat... i hate that... im a very systematic person, if anything at any point is out of the norm i feel off beat...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol totally throws you off beat... i hate that... im a very systematic person, if anything at any point is out of the norm i feel off beat...

i am the same way...i have a the same routine everyday and this delayed opening so throws me off track...lol

Originally posted by Codica3

It would be nice if they fucking cancelled classes in horrible weather, but I guess they think it's funny to see us poor commuters swerving all over the roads in our dire efforts to get to class. :rolleyes:

i do hope they decide to cancel my class tonite...but yea they prob do get a kick out of watching us walking thru the barely paved/sanded parking lot....i should wear ice skates instead of sneakers...lol

Originally posted by fkornre

i do hope they decide to cancel my class tonite...but yea they prob do get a kick out of watching us walking thru the barely paved/sanded parking lot....i should wear ice skates instead of sneakers...lol

I have class til 9pm tonite so I'm almost guaranteed to crash my car on the way home driving on 3 inches of solid frozen road. :rolleyes:

i don't mean to complain...but i wrote a 15 page paper that i was handin in today for class cuz it was the only thing my professor asked of us (it's a winter class)..i got up at 8:30 to go to class at 9...left at 9:30 wit the rest of the rest of the class cuz he never showed up & today is my fcukin b-day & i cna't even go out cuz ot the snow :(

Originally posted by erica127

i don't mean to complain...but i wrote a 15 page paper that i was handin in today for class cuz it was the only thing my professor asked of us (it's a winter class)..i got up at 8:30 to go to class at 9...left at 9:30 wit the rest of the rest of the class cuz he never showed up & today is my fcukin b-day & i cna't even go out cuz ot the snow :(

well happy bday...that sux he never showed but at least u got the paper dun...