Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS w/ BUSHES

2sexy4u2

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Nothing in the world is as gross when i use the bathroom at work & see some long nasty pubic hair sitting on the edge of the urinal or worse, when one is on the toilet seat at the gym.

Judging by the length of some of these hairs, i would say that some men have a jungle down there

:laugh: :laugh:

i hate that too. nobody wants to pee where a big pub is lying.

yucky doo doo. i think i'll hold it & risk a UTI instead thanks!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing in the world is as gross when i use the bathroom at work & see some long nasty pubic hair sitting on the edge of the urinal or worse, when one is on the toilet seat at the gym.

Judging by the length of some of these hairs, i would say that some men have a jungle down there

That shit is sinister.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

I don't need to look at ur hair i need to look at ur face well i'm going down on you and if there is an obstruction in the way i'm not gonna wanna be bothered

:eek: did u suk off a sheep dog? fuk hairs gotta be pretty long to "obstruct the view" lol. either that you your boy has a tiny dick and u'r burying your face in his gut...

i agree in general but much more important for a girl - if i guy is trimmed and short down there it couldn't possibly get in the way nearly as much as hairy bush does.

OK ladies remember this, guys really need to have a little hair down there, at least I do. We have this thing hanging between our legs and we stuff it into underwear and pants and it is all smashed up in there, skin on skin. When you don't have a little hair there to act as a kind of buffer it can be pretty uncomfortable, especialy right after a shave. I like to keep it trimmed and even after a close trimming it can be a little uncomfortable at least for me.

So ladies give us a break, as long its not a jungle down there.:)

Originally posted by gager

OK ladies remember this, guys really need to have a little hair down there, at least I do. We have this thing hanging between our legs and we stuff it into underwear and pants and it is all smashed up in there, skin on skin. When you don't have a little hair there to act as a kind of buffer it can be pretty uncomfortable, especialy right after a shave. I like to keep it trimmed and even after a close trimming it can be a little uncomfortable at least for me.

i agree with my man here 1-hundred fold :cool:

let's keep looking somewhat human :laugh::tongue:

exactly.... trimmed is good.. no one likes inch long hairs its just fuckin wrong any way u look at it.. ;)

Another benefit of taking off the BUSH is that it actually lets the guy realize the actual size of his Shlong . Hair sometimes gives a optical illusion of it being smaller than it actually is .

But the downsize of shaving ( trimming in my case ) is that I usually get bruises around that area if i have a long session of intercourse . *maybe hair has a function after all .

ugh - peeps on this board know by now that i oppose shaving it all off. but my male roommate'll have a stray pubic hair in the bottom of the shower or something every once in a while and :shake: ... i mean, i know he's not getting any, but 2 inches is just waaaaaaaaay too long :puke: .

Originally posted by weyes

ugh - peeps on this board know by now that i oppose shaving it all off. but my male roommate'll have a stray pubic hair in the bottom of the shower or something every once in a while and :shake: ... i mean, i know he's not getting any, but 2 inches is just waaaaaaaaay too long :puke: .

buy him a shaver for his b-day

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

How disgusting is it when a guy thinks okay just to trim , regardless if i'm shaved u better be 2, No way in hell do i want to go down on you either if you have hair , and if you want to even contemplate thought of some girl licking your balls u better invest in a serious mach 3 or buzzer!!!:mad:

seriously... who are you:rolleyes:

Well... not completely correct there, man. After keeping it trimmed/shaved/whatever, either the skin gets used to it, or the hair grows in softer. 'Cause I've been doing this for a decade, and it's just become "natural" to me now. I get to about 4 to 6 days and I'm like, "time for a smoothie". :D Then again... I'm a boxer man. What're you? Might make a diff if yer a tighty-whitey man.

And yes... the Mach 3 is the sheeyot... and YES it works just fine on the jewels.

For you noobs, however... take it slow and practice. I've had my share of razor nicks over the years. Never as bad as the occasional hack to the face... but, as with any thin/sensitive skin on your body, you'll bleed a lot. No need to freak out tho, if you do.

A girl talked me into it when I was 20, with the promise of reciprocation... and I'd sure as hell do it all over again. Ever since then, every girl I've been with LOVES it. They wouldn't want it any other way.

Then again... maybe you just need a great cock. :spin2: Otherwise, the baby mouse look is just sooooo outta style. LMAO!

... funk... out.

What if you just get a hair clipper which allows you to trim the hair very close, but still leaves the folicles ABOVE the skin. This ensures you won't get ingrowns or razor burn, but how do the girls feel about stubble?

P.S. I shaved mine off - against the grain, and got razor burn and ingrowns, which have taken over a month and still haven't entirely gone away! Now I'm just trimming!!