Mauro Picotto

In the Lap Lounge

DJ Dalton

Hip Hop and Rock

In the Head

DJ Christine Rene

Pop & Dance Classics

Doors at 10pm. Dance until 7am.

Go both nights! Buy the Weekender Back-to-Back Pass for only $25 at http://store.yahoo.com/ticketing/avwepafr1sa1.html

18 and over for women. 21 and over for men.

AVALON

Home of the EAW Avalon Series Sound System

6th Avenue at W 20th Street

can't wait i'll definitely be out to avalon this weekend.. judge on friday and mauro on sat damn.. should be hot.. too bad im working sat and sun morning at 9... sucks for me but oh well.. i hope judge spins some trance early in the night.. i wanna be out by 5 latest.. so i could get a good 2-3 hours of sleep before work..

Avalon MIX Fridays - January 30th

JUDGE JULES

There can be only one JUDGE JULES. Quite the character in his signature glasses, Judge Jules has been a club favorite on the international circuit. He was voted #9 in the world’s Top 100 DJ poll by DJ Magazine, consisting of nearly 40,000 votes across all genres of music across the globe. He is often worshipped as a leading club-cult personality and is often regarded as “the People’s DJ.†His popular Radio 1 show on BBC is the most listened to show in its time slot with over 1.2 million listeners each week. Jules is a champion of 138 bpms across the genres but favors the hard dance and trance sound of the massives, so get ready for an explosive night at Avalon.

www.judgejules.net

AVALAND SATURDAYS – January 31st

TRONIC TREATMENT VS. MEGANITE

MAURO PICOTTO

CHRISTIAN SMITH

Techno DJs & fans seem to be finding their groove at Avalon, creating one of the best venues for techno in NYC with its superior Avalon EAW Sound system and gothic chic ambiance. MAURO PICOTTO returns to Gotham to bring his signature hard tech-style to his Avalon NY debut. This Italian DJ-cum-producer AKA the Lizardman (known for his penchant for Iguanas) is highly regarded for his now-classic production work including tracks such as ‘Iguana’, ‘Komodo’ and ‘Lizard’. Joining him is Tronic Treatment stalwart and Tronic head label man CHRISTIAN SMITH who will fire up the night with funky house and tribal techno.

www.tronictreatment.com

Originally posted by boosh510

YO anyone know what time Mauro is going on on Saturday

please tell me he is going on relatively early... im working a double on superbowl sunday bleh.... 9 in the morning til about midnight.. bleh.. id like to be out of avalon... latest 4 in the morn.. im probably only gonna see mauro for an hour or two but whatever..

Originally posted by jaybzee

plus there's always the exciting possibility that JJ will jump out of the dj booth and beat the fuck out of some unsuspecting club goer...entertainment at its finest

That's such an old story and I'm not so sure the "club goer" was "unsuspecting". Jules is such a nice guy, but anyone would get pissed off after awhile if someone sat there taunting you or was being disrespectful to your wife.

Originally posted by Francois

Is it still possible to but tickets? If so where do you pick them up.

thank you

you can get them right here on cp just go to the homepage and click the link...just remember to bring a print out of your confirmation the credit card you used to make the purchase and picture id to the club they will have you on the will call list