Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexxyh What Qualifies You To Be A Moderator?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

you have to be kidding... everyone is cracking below the belt remarks! So its ok to crack handicap jokes but racist remarks aren't ok? lololololol MIND YER OWN BUSINESS! If this wasn't moved to the Drama section I would have never said that! THIS IS MY WORLD NOWWW! :laugh:

people are making comments because you decided to make the "dirty spic" comment

who the hell says something like that, you've seriously gotta have something loose up there...a lot of greek men are bisexual?? where do you get your information from..off a cereal box??? i actually felt a little bad but after those comments, i realize you have the intelligence of a freakin rock..if there's one thing i dont have tolerance for its stupidity and racial comments...

Originally posted by Destiny

people are making comments because you decided to make the "dirty spic" comment

who the hell says something like that, you've seriously gotta have something loose up there...a lot of greek men are bisexual?? where do you get your information from..off a cereal box??? i actually felt a little bad but after those comments, i realize you have the intelligence of a freakin rock..if there's one thing i dont have tolerance for its stupidity and racial comments...

OH PLEASE YOU MEAN TO TELL ME NO ONE ON HERE SAYS ANY RACIAL COMMENTS WHEN "HEATED" OVER SOMETHING? LOL LIESSSSSS

Originally posted by nomembername

fatty.jpg

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I just fell off my chair!! HEy House Diva I graduated FIT in NYC but I dont go around telling everyone. I also only post like twice a week because that is all I have time for. Did you go to FIT since your a style expert?? Why do you care if SexyH is a moderator on the fashion board- jealous??????? No one would ever make you a moderator because your a slob.

just a couple of things, from an outsider's point of view, since i don't know most of you guys that well.

fat, racist, and handicapped jokes are ALL ignorant and in terribly bad taste. but i am bowled over by how so many of you don't hesitate to make fun of a person's disability when you don't like the person herself. in fairness, she can't control being handicapped. hate her for her personality, if you must hate; that, she can control.

but on a more basic note, housediva - while i think it's a good thing to stand up for yourself, i have never seen a thread with a post from you that didn't turn out nasty. why do you stick around this board when no one seems to like you? i'm not saying i don't like you, 'cause i don't know anything about you. but it seems that there's nothing to gain by arguing with everyone all the time. either adopt a more positive attitude, or go somewhere where you can get a fresh start (and use the new, fresh attitude when you get to that new board).

Originally posted by weyes

just a couple of things, from an outsider's point of view, since i don't know most of you guys that well.

fat, racist, and handicapped jokes are ALL ignorant and in terribly bad taste. but i am bowled over by how so many of you don't hesitate to make fun of a person's disability when you don't like the person herself. in fairness, she can't control being handicapped. hate her for her personality, if you must hate; that, she can control.

but on a more basic note, housediva - while i think it's a good thing to stand up for yourself, i have never seen a thread with a post from you that didn't turn out nasty. why do you stick around this board when no one seems to like you? i'm not saying i don't like you, 'cause i don't know anything about you. but it seems that there's nothing to gain by arguing with everyone all the time. either adopt a more positive attitude, or go somewhere where you can get a fresh start (and use the new, fresh attitude when you get to that new board).

cause if makes me feel better when losers make fun of me it shows jealousyand makes me see how fcuking awesome I really am! :D

Originally posted by ninadd

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I just fell off my chair!! HEy House Diva I graduated FIT in NYC but I dont go around telling everyone. I also only post like twice a week because that is all I have time for. Did you go to FIT since your a style expert?? Why do you care if SexyH is a moderator on the fashion board- jealous??????? No one would ever make you a moderator because your a slob.

Where do you work??? Tell me so I can make a call and get you fired lololol F.I.T is for chumps. Who said I wanna be the moderator for the fashion forum??? They'd have to pay me lololol you don't get gold free!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Where do you work??? Tell me so I can make a call and get you fired lololol F.I.T is for chumps. Who said I wanna be the moderator for the fashion forum??? They'd have to pay me lololol you don't get gold free!

You can moderate the junk food forum fat ass.