Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by norahmiami

DT is also doing a classics party ***************

:eek:Sweeeeeet! :aright:

He'll be taking us back to the days of Be Yourself @ Vinyl around 7am when all the juiceheads and poseurs and trendies and tourists are gone and it's just about classic house gems tweaked, massaged and finessed by none other than Danny Tenaglia!!!

:D:hat:

Originally posted by norahmiami

yeah hopefully the juiceheads will b flexing the muscles at Space or Nikkis :D

:lol3:

LP will never see another penny from my wallet. I will never ever step foot in Space. And I haven't been to Nikki Beach since last year's Naked Music party during WMC.

:D:hat:

bro who cares where Danny T is playing...........boo hoo he wont spin at Space, that is actually awesome because it gives better DJs a chance to fill in for what was his night..........

He is an icon, but he needs to relax with the ego

hes not the best out there, not even close

-Trance is my religion and Tiesto is my God

DJ HUGE

no debate here.........

Tiesto started spinning in 85, what is that 5 years after Danny

hes been spinning for less time and he is already better

Im not saying that DT isnt an awesome dj, just not the best anymore

-Trance is my religion and Tiesto is my god:2guns:

"Be Yourself @ Vinyl around 7am when all the juiceheads and poseurs and trendies and tourists are gone and it's just about classic house gems tweaked, massaged and finessed by none other than Danny Tenaglia!!!"

I'm just trying to figure out, what I am, since I've never been to Vinyl past 5:30...

not a juicehead that's for sure!

it would be nice to see danny t, but won't be a priority, since he's a resident in NY (and I can see him every freakin friday, if I so do please)

Guest stretchmmad

They are BOTH superb at what they do and i am pretty sure that the future is packed with there awesome talents!!

It's a shame DT can't get to europe more, i heard he was building a new club in NY??;)

Originally posted by chuege01

jcmia........do u have a point in your post or just trying to be funny

I am entitled to my opinion son and that is my quote

who do you like then?

my favorite is Danny Tenaglia ! Just like you have a right not like Danny they Have a right not to like Space. One big difference the reason they don't like space is not because of musical talent and they aren't bashing Tiesto, they have legitimate reasons. Infact, one of them has interviewed and met with Tiesto and has nothing but good things to say about him. here are my reasons why danny T. is my favorite:

* 1.) he puts careful attention to programmming

* 2.) he knows how to read a crowd

* 3.) he likes to use a combination of labels (including but not limited to his own)

* 3.) he enjoys watching people having fun

* 4.) he and Sergio Patricio are the only dj's I know that can mix everything from garage to tech in a single set and make it sound like it goes together

* 5.) he has excellent technical skills

* 6.) he is always on the lookout for new talent and is supportive of them

and finally, if you ever had a chance to go to see Danny for conference you will notice that that's the DJ that DJ's go see. you ever wonder why ?

Originally posted by stretchmmad

They are BOTH superb at what they do and i am pretty sure that the future is packed with there awesome talents!!

It's a shame DT can't get to europe more, i heard he was building a new club in NY??;)

he went for closing party at Pacha, Ibiza this summer (a surprise kinda thing)

from dtourism:

NEWSFLASH! this just in! I told you I would always tell you all first!

Ladies & Gents, here is a confirmed rough draft of what I will be doing in Miami the week of the Winter Music Conference.

The theme, as always, to BE YOURSELF with the music and each other.

So: dt , Kevin McHugh and Todd Saunders (formerly of Y&T music) Present our 43rd. annual WMC event! LOL j/k

Where: Club NV Downtown Miami. NE 11th. Street.

When: Sunday, March 7th (my actual Birthday)

AND: Monday, March 8th.

Why two days? Because NV has a small capacity and one night will simply not BE enough to do what my intentions are this year.

RobPromtions, and our friendly Be Yourself Staff will BE with us!

You know the dt Full-a-love Crew.....

Eric Ortense will BE with us as well in full effect.

Intention: To bring back the intamacy factor and bring back the fun in house music with reworkings of many classics and not feeling obligated to play BIG ROOM music and always feel pressured to be "full on.". I am just feeling the need for change in 2004. I have to follow my heart and instincts as I always do, and my intuition tells me this will be 2 great nights of great fun bringing it back to the Groove Jet style days of partying "as one" with the music. The Old and New I can only describe NV as.... well, as Vinyl-ish as can be. There are not many 24 hour options in downtown Miami. And I actually like the NV room. I think you all will to. However, I am warning everyone now, it will be packed and tight in there, so start planning your events and schedules now. Many people don't get in if they arrive at the peak hour as clubs easily full to capacity quickly down there. It doesn't matter who you are or who you know, if the place is jammed, the doorman can not allow more people in until others leave. That's all I will say here on that for now.

What else? I am hosting several guest DJ's this year. I will play both nights, but not 10 hour or more marathon sets. Not that I will not play long sets again, but that is not my plan this year at NV.

WHO THEN? Well, here is my confirmed line up so far. Times will be announced specifically on the flier and ads so everyone will know which DJ will be on and which night. Here goes....

The BE YOURSELF @ NV Special guest DJ's are:

* DJ VIBE

* CHUS & CEBALLOS

* TONY THOMAS (had to cancel, but I still want the world to know of him)

* VICTOR CALDERONE

* DEMI

* BEHROUZ

* ALDRIN

There is also a smaller room in NV with another DJ Booth where I will be able to bring forth new people and showcase their talents and get them their deserved recognition as well.

Here are some other (almost all confirmed) friends so far.

* HONEY DIJON

* EDDIE X

* KIWI

* BRYAN GALVAN

* MANNY FREYTES

* VALDEMAR

Much Much more info to confirm soon >>>>> I'm off to prepare music for tomorrow's FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY @ Arc

BIG BIG LOVE,

...dt...